10. Stef

11. Papali'i

12. ?

13. Matamua

14. Pole

15. Twal

16. Blore

17. Joe O

Team will probably still get the spoon but at least we're giving the young guys a chance.

ReplyQuote
(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

If the Knights are still very keen on Brooks we would be mad to not try and get a Brooks/Klemmer trade happening. Without some quality middles coming on board we'll be spoon bound again next year.

They are if you believe Barry Toohey from Newcastle Herald.

https://www.newcastleherald.com.au/story/7887652/tooheys-news-podcast-knights-coach-adam-obrien-on-his-own-future-and-turning-the-club-around/?cs=17641

At 11mins he talks with AOB about Brooks move in 2022 falling over.

At 58 mins there is more talk about Brooks for 2023. Toohey says the Knights are still confident.

ReplyQuote
(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/the-mole-news-2022-roosters-jared-waerea-hargreaves-victor-radley-aggression-knights-halves/e5d36318-9acf-403b-acbd-7403da2594a9

Knights trying to lowball WT with their Brooks offer. Tony Adams (the Mole) is very close to Sheens from what I understand.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @mickb

If the Knights are still very keen on Brooks we would be mad to not try and get a Brooks/Klemmer trade happening. Without some quality middles coming on board we'll be spoon bound again next year.

They are if you believe Barry Toohey from Newcastle Herald.

https://www.newcastleherald.com.au/story/7887652/tooheys-news-podcast-knights-coach-adam-obrien-on-his-own-future-and-turning-the-club-around/?cs=17641

At 11mins he talks with AOB about Brooks move in 2022 falling over.

At 58 mins there is more talk about Brooks for 2023. Toohey says the Knights are still confident.

The stuff at 11mins makes it sound like Brooks was keen on going to Knights, which is disappointing IMO. Wonder how true that is and if that has changed post Madge.

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

I still think there is an excellent chance Brooks isn't here next season.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@tiger5150 Word is it was the Sheenius that pulled the pin on the move.

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Full team:

1. Staines

2. Tupou

3. Naden

4. AD

5. Ken

6. Laurie

7. Hastings

8. Klemmer

9. Api

10. Stef

11. Papali'i

12. ?

13. Matamua

14. Pole

15. Twal

16. Blore

17. Joe O

Team will probably still get the spoon but at least we're giving the young guys a chance.

Good side. Hope we get Klemmer. I understand he recently sold his house in Newcastle which might be a sign he's about to swap teams?

I don't think AD will accept a place in the centres but I would be keen to see how Laurie goes in the halves.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Maybe the first domino has dropped......Jacob Liddle released (WT members email), presumably to Dragons.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

if Newcastle don't get Brooks they have no halves they will finish last they are trying to move on Clunes and Clifford.

No way the club releases Brooks from 2023

Gut feel is douhie will head to storm to replace Munster who will go to dolphins. 

Think we will end up with either Dylan brown or Mitchell Moses to partner brooks in the halves for 2024 and Hastings at 13

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@avocadoontoast we get a discount on Brooks 170k I think don't think Sheens will release Brooks for 2023

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@tiger5150 Barry Toohey is the Newcastle mouthpiece and has been pushing Brooks for a very long time along with Michelle Bishop from SEN 

I think Sheens gets his way on this one unless Brooks wants a clean break. My mail is I am confident he will be here 2023 and 2024 and beyond he is happier now madge is no longer here and excited to work with sheens.

The Brooks haters may be disappointed but think he stays

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@tiger5150 I wonder whether they will pay compensation to wests tigers along with giving us a player for IP

ReplyQuote
Salty
(@salty)
Junior Pathways

Good outcome for Liddle and Wests Tigers. Our options at hooker are stacked and Jacob was down the pecking order. He’s got some ability, but he’s needs to further develop and refine his game.

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

@tiger5150 Barry Toohey is the Newcastle mouthpiece and has been pushing Brooks for a very long time along with Michelle Bishop from SEN 

I think Sheens gets his way on this one unless Brooks wants a clean break. My mail is I am confident he will be here 2023 and 2024 and beyond he is happier now madge is no longer here and excited to work with sheens.

The Brooks haters may be disappointed but think he stays

Brooks is one that just waited until the coach was sacked. Terrible culture of the club. We will never be anything until that attitude is eradicated from the club.

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

@avocadoontoast we get a discount on Brooks 170k I think don't think Sheens will release Brooks for 2023

It could be 570k discount and I’d still release him

Robbierat1 and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 206 / 1067
Share: