Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Dean Ritchie reporting the signings of Brown, Woods and Staines are imminent.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@voice_of_reason)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @helmesy

If for immediate release it sounds like they're desperate to win games to avoid the spoon instead of being patient and buying better players for the future.

Nothing about these signings excites me.

ReplyQuote
(@snake)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@helmesy If that is the case no wonder Laurie had a blinder ! played well today.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@declan)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball Admin

I actually think that Staines and Brown will be great signings. The Woods one is annoying because he basically gave us the middle finger on the way out so don’t know why we would want him back at this point of his career. 

Celtic_Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)

Posted by: @voice_of_reason

If for immediate release it sounds like they're desperate to win games to avoid the spoon instead of being patient and buying better players for the future.

Nothing about these signings excites me.

Same here, nothing to get excited about.

Woods offers more than Tamou, but not greatly. Brown is not the same player he was, probably injured. Staines is the only one with an upside, has pace but not impressive in the games I’ve seen him play.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

The worst part is the front office job for Woods after retiring. How can he represent the club wholeheartedly with the way he left? 

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 77)

Posted by: @canberratiger

The worst part is the front office job for Woods after retiring. How can he represent the club wholeheartedly with the way he left? 

This just goes to show how out of touch this Club is with it’s fan base to allow Dora any where near the club again.

But then again they bought Sheens back in with open arms.

Who’s next Back Door Benny🤣

CanberraTiger and Snake reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@declan We all make mistakes it was not good the way Woods left and I reckon he regrets it as his career spiralled downed the toilet he made the mistake and paid for it IMO.if he wants to repay the club he still has a couple of good yrs in him if he knuckles down .. the losing run needs to be broken if Woods can help with that good .Brown will work out needs a change of scenery, Staines has some much needed pace and is pretty handy not unhappy with this.

Avo and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Tamou was pretty disappointing today, even from the first 4min he looked tired, leaving that hole in the middle that led to the cowboys first try.

woods straight swap for Tamou but 5yrs younger. Hopefully he aims up to make up for what happened and he can retire respectfully.

brown I think has been poor this year. He would still lock down a bench spot for us this year. With Blore and api starting I’m ok with him on the bench (not like there is anyone else).

staine is fast and pretty skilful. I doubt he would be costing us too much as assume panthers would have to contribute something. 

Skippa13 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

He’s going to be CEO of the hat sales division 😆

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@voice_of_reason maybe Staines get signed and we are looking at nofo long term 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Michelle Bishop on SEN this morning 7.45 am said she did some ringing round on the back of an article that Jackson Hastings is on the nose with the board and club. Apparently it has nothing to do with his playing so not coach relayed but one board member wants him gone. 

I'd say Hastings is the one moved on end of year by sounds of it

ReplyQuote
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

He’s going to be CEO of the hat sales division 😆

I can only imagine how many times he will say "Best ever" when selling and "It is what it is" when someone declines. Haha!

ReplyQuote
(@voice_of_reason)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

Michelle Bishop on SEN this morning 7.45 am said she did some ringing round on the back of an article that Jackson Hastings is on the nose with the board and club. Apparently it has nothing to do with his playing so not coach relayed but one board member wants him gone. 

I'd say Hastings is the one moved on end of year by sounds of it

Given the choice, I'd move on the board.

TigerSteve reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Further to this, on Facebook there’s word that Hastings and Laurie are being loaned to Melbourne Storm for the rest of 2022.

ReplyQuote
Page 154 / 926
Share: