Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@celtic_tiger with Brooks and Douhie's money we have 1.6 million to spend we can definitely pay him money 

ReplyQuote
Celtic_Tiger
(@celtic_tiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@jedi-tiger money is not the main issue here.

Burton's signature will arguably be as sought after as Cam Munster and he will have a number of better options than the Tigers for similar money.

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

take Brooks salary and Douhie's salary and go and buy Burton for 2024
7. Hastings
6. Burton

Unless we replace the forwards and the backs Burton will be wasted here.

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @celtic_tiger

@declan surely if we give him 950k a season we might be able to get him 

After his performance last night in SOO there will be a queue of clubs willing to pay him that kind of money.

Sadly Declan is right, the only chance he may have landed at the Tigers was if Ciraldo was the coach.

Yes this is the big loss of the Ciraldo signing. Look at the bulldogs, they recruited JAC, TPJ, Burton, kikau, mahney all on the pull factor of Barret and then they sack barret and find a better coach. Ciraldo would have given us pulling power. A super league coach won’t do that. Neither will a failed NRL coach like green etc. Morris maybe will at least work with sheens on the rebuild but it will take a lot longer now

This post was modified 2 years ago by TigerTownSFS

ReplyQuote
(@voice_of_reason)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

Yes this is the big loss of the Ciraldo signing. Look at the bulldogs, they recruited JAC, TPJ, Burton, kikau, mahney all on the pull factor of Barret and then they sack barret and find a better coach. Ciraldo would have given us pulling power.

I think the pulling power was Gould. I'm sure Barrett is mates with Burton but it would have been Gus painting the big picture for the others. Burton is the only one who's been linked to rumours of leaving and I'd suggest it's money related.

ReplyQuote
(@mac_tiger)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/7799096/papalii-excited-for-tigers-nrl-challenge/

This is a good sign. Hope he kills it. We need players who hate losing 

ReplyQuote
(@unhappy-tiger)

Posted by: @mac_tiger

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/7799096/papalii-excited-for-tigers-nrl-challenge/

This is a good sign. Hope he kills it. We need players who hate losing 

Our boys hate losing ...they just hate winning more

Avo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Lodge heading to Roosters what a joke

expect A Crichton to storm shortly

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Former New Zealand Warriors, Penrith Panthers and Wests Tigers' forward Elijah Taylor has revealed he wants to return to the NRL to finish his career.

Taylor was renowned during his NRL career for playing big minutes and being one of the game's best defenders, regularly churning through mountains of defensive work in his role at lock.

"I feel I still have something to offer and would love to come back to the NRL," Taylor told the publication.

It's understood no NRL clubs have expressed interest in the 32-year-old yet, however, multiple Super League clubs are lining up for Taylor, who played 11 Tests for New Zealand between 2011 and 2017, playing in the 2013 Rugby League World Cup Final against Australia during that time.

https://www.zerotackle.com/super-league-forward-chasing-nrl-return-to-close-career-119543/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@mac_tiger)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Fantastic human being. Can't see how he would be effective with our pack of mostly mid level quality and underachievers.

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Posted by: @helmesy

Former New Zealand Warriors, Penrith Panthers and Wests Tigers' forward Elijah Taylor has revealed he wants to return to the NRL to finish his career.

Taylor was renowned during his NRL career for playing big minutes and being one of the game's best defenders, regularly churning through mountains of defensive work in his role at lock.

"I feel I still have something to offer and would love to come back to the NRL," Taylor told the publication.

It's understood no NRL clubs have expressed interest in the 32-year-old yet, however, multiple Super League clubs are lining up for Taylor, who played 11 Tests for New Zealand between 2011 and 2017, playing in the 2013 Rugby League World Cup Final against Australia during that time.

https://www.zerotackle.com/super-league-forward-chasing-nrl-return-to-close-career-119543/

@32, that’s a big NO

Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
(@voice_of_reason)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Seems a very nice man, hard worker and always put in (sometimes to his own detriment).

Sadly though his time has come. Retire for your own good Elijah.

ReplyQuote
(@unhappy-tiger)

Was having concussion issues ....love the bloke ....probably with the current game his link play between the forwards /backs would be handy ...but the concussion issues ...sorry Elijah ....best of luck in the future

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Issues are happening with Branden Tumeth and his contract negotiations apparently raiders and Eels are circling something to do with his pay and what the club has offered him 

MickeyB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Issues are happening with Branden Tumeth and his contract negotiations apparently raiders and Eels are circling something to do with his pay and what the club has offered him 

We are going to have a hell of a time retaining all of these back rowers

O'Kane

Matamua

Tumeth

Sakuru

Kautoga

Ive not seen the last two in this list play I must say. Tumeth at least reminds me a little bit of Brendan Santi - a guy who looked amazing in the lower grades but never grew out enough to make it at NRL level. The prototype edge backrower these days has to be Shawn Blore's build IMO. At least that tall

To have 3 development contracts issued to guys who play the same position is not too bright.

ReplyQuote
Page 134 / 934
Share: