Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @tiger5150
Posted by: @helmesy

Crawley on LL getting a release…

“It works for the Cowboys but it’s another kick in the guts for Tigers fans,” he said.

“It just shows that their players aren’t committed, or not all of their players are committed.

“How can you walk out on your team half way through the season if you are committed? And as Kenty said, his performance on the weekend was below average.”

“It was and that’s why he had to go,” Braith Anasta added.

“If he’s not going to turn up and play like he should be, because he’s a talented player and he’ll have a lot to offer the Cowboys.”

Meanwhile, News Corp journalist Dave Riccio revealed the Tigers did attempt to get a player in return.

“Tigers fans need to know that they didn’t roll over completely,” he said.

“They did attempt to do a swap at one point with Leilua for Reece Robson, but it didn’t eventuate.”

Reece Robson? My god.

My exact same response 

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Luch has been playing below average for a few weeks now. I would have preferred he played reserve grade rather than rewarded with a release.

Mike and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unhappy-tiger)

“It works for the Cowboys but it’s another kick in the guts for Tigers fans,” he said.

“It just shows that their players aren’t committed, or not all of their players are committed.

“How can you walk out on your team half way through the season if you are committed? And as Kenty said, his performance on the weekend was below average.”

“If he’s not going to turn up and play like he should be, because he’s a talented player and he’ll have a lot to offer the Cowboys.”

Meanwhile, News Corp journalist Dave Riccio revealed the Tigers did attempt to get a player in return.

“They did attempt to do a swap at one point with Leilua for Reece Robson, but it didn’t eventuate.”

So we try and swap for Robson .....we have Api coming in 2023 and a very good back up with Jakey ...then again I'm surprised we didn't ask for Connolly Lemeulu back ......

But then in here lies a problem for many ...you can't blame Madge for this .....so who gets the blame for this ....... Sheenius is the Messiah ask Lee.....Lee is the Spirit ....the Board is the Holy Ghost ......time to take the last train for the Coast ......the day the Tigers died ......and he was singing Bye Bye Luciano Luilua ....drove Lee's Ferrari to the Levy but the levy was gone ....the rest of the side was drinking and said Oh My ....this is how we roll ...this is how we roll 

Something I didn't think of ..maybe Api is thinking again 

Peter A, Eastiemagpie, Joel Helmes and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @unhappy-tiger

So we try and swap for Robson .....we have Api coming in 2023 and a very good back up with Jakey ...then again I'm surprised we didn't ask for Connolly Lemeulu back ......

But then in here lies a problem for many ...you can't blame Madge for this .....so who gets the blame for this ....... Sheenius is the Messiah ask Lee.....Lee is the Spirit ....the Board is the Holy Ghost ......time to take the last train for the Coast ......the day the Tigers died ......and he was singing Bye Bye Luciano Luilua ....drove Lee's Ferrari to the Levy but the levy was gone ....the rest of the side was drinking and said Oh My ....this is how we roll ...this is how we roll 

I always said it was going to have to get really, really bad before things change here. Buckle up, it’s going to be a bumpy ride next few weeks I reckon.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@eastiemagpie playing like a cat the last few weeks

ReplyQuote
(@unhappy-tiger)

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

@eastiemagpie playing like a cat the last few weeks

He does play for the Cats Jedi ....

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unhappy-tiger)

I always said it was going to have to get really, really bad before things change here. Buckle up, it’s going to be a bumpy ride next few weeks I reckon.

Body surfing the Tsunami I think 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

@unhappy-tiger Api was very strong in an article today saying that Ciraldo should join the Wests Tigers as well.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Peter A, Unhappy Tiger, Joel Helmes and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unhappy-tiger)

Posted by: @garry

@unhappy-tiger Api was very strong in an article today saying that Ciraldo should join the Wests Tigers as well.

Which sort of makes me wonder whether Madge was going to survive in the 1st place barring a miracle ...which then leaves me to wonder why we have gone through this pain through 14 Rds and made ourselves look like gumby's again  

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 77)

It won’t be a problem if they give us the Hammer or Nanai.

Attachment removed

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @tigerlily

It won’t be a problem if they give us the Hammer or Nanai.

Attachment removed

That’s interesting, maybe they were banking on one of their players heading for the exit?

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Apparently we released him before NQ agreed and before the release was registered with the NRL. Are we the most incompetent organisation in the world?

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Next few years yet again I reckon. 

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Apparently we released him before NQ agreed and before the release was registered with the NRL. Are we the most incompetent organisation in the world?

Cowboys Head of Football also spoke on SEN this morning. He basically said that the Tigers released him when they haven’t even come to an agreement on who pays what for this year.

Absolute amateurs. Such an unprofessional organisation headed up by Lee & Pascoe 

Peter A reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Posted by: @mike
Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Cowboys Head of Football also spoke on SEN this morning. He basically said that the Tigers released him when they haven’t even come to an agreement on who pays what for this year.

Absolute amateurs. Such an unprofessional organisation headed up by Lee & Pascoe 

I've said it a million times before - Pascoe is not up to running a professional sporting team. He's a moron.

ReplyQuote
Page 125 / 1067
Share: