Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

I don't think Hastings will be in any rush to extend
put the cash on Brooks salary for 2023, that way he either stays with us at say 850k (don't believe he is on 1.1 for 2023) less say 300k what we can frontload him. Effectively for 2023 we pay Brooks 500k on the cap
Two fold either another team kicks in 300k and we can move him on or we play him either way it gives options.

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

put the cash on Brooks salary for 2023, that way he either stays with us at say 850k (don't believe he is on 1.1 for 2023) less say 300k what we can frontload him. Effectively for 2023 we pay Brooks 500k on the cap
Two fold either another team kicks in 300k and we can move him on or we play him either way it gives options.

Can we please just get rid of Brooks and Nofo once and for all. I beg you.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

For mine, todays events bring into sharp focus one moment from last weeks game. Brooks put LL through a beautiful hole, noone to beat just put the ball down. Brooks hit LL in the guts with the pass but LL ran through the hole with his arms down by his sides, no intention of taking the pass or even looking like he was going to. The look that Brooks gave him at the time made me wonder instantly whether LL was tanking and I put it out of my mind. Maybe there is more going on behind the scenes.

If anyone can be bothered to scroll through the replay, the look Brooks gives him speaks volumes.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Nope, Lee loves them both and therein lies the real problem at the club. 

Joel Helmes and Avo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 77)

Give the fans something positive for goodness sakes. At least tell us it’s building up to a big signing at least….😵‍💫🥴🫠😡

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @tigerlily

Give the fans something positive for goodness sakes. At least tell us it’s building up to a big signing at least….😵‍💫🥴🫠😡

I expect we upgrade 2 players to fill the 30.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
(@snake)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@tiger5150 Actually that ball was to go to the player outside of Luch he was a decoy and was not expecting it that was glaring .. this was another example of Brooks not being able to read a game or the flow of the game it’s just pass the ball to who ever is there .. that look on his face was I have screwed up again ! Brooks ball in hand on Sunday was abysmal . 

Mike and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @mike

Who’s going to over call the chairman of the board and major sponsor?

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Crawley on LL getting a release…

“It works for the Cowboys but it’s another kick in the guts for Tigers fans,” he said.

“It just shows that their players aren’t committed, or not all of their players are committed.

“How can you walk out on your team half way through the season if you are committed? And as Kenty said, his performance on the weekend was below average.”

“It was and that’s why he had to go,” Braith Anasta added.

“If he’s not going to turn up and play like he should be, because he’s a talented player and he’ll have a lot to offer the Cowboys.”

Meanwhile, News Corp journalist Dave Riccio revealed the Tigers did attempt to get a player in return.

“Tigers fans need to know that they didn’t roll over completely,” he said.

“They did attempt to do a swap at one point with Leilua for Reece Robson, but it didn’t eventuate.”

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Posted by: @helmesy

Who’s going to over call the chairman of the board and major sponsor?

Exactly 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

“It works for the Cowboys but it’s another kick in the guts for Tigers fans,” he said.

“It just shows that their players aren’t committed, or not all of their players are committed.

“How can you walk out on your team half way through the season if you are committed? And as Kenty said, his performance on the weekend was below average.”

“If he’s not going to turn up and play like he should be, because he’s a talented player and he’ll have a lot to offer the Cowboys.”

Meanwhile, News Corp journalist Dave Riccio revealed the Tigers did attempt to get a player in return.

“They did attempt to do a swap at one point with Leilua for Reece Robson, but it didn’t eventuate.”

But Wests Tigers did roll over completely because we let him go and got nothing in return. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Posted by: @snake

@tiger5150 Actually that ball was to go to the player outside of Luch he was a decoy and was not expecting it that was glaring .. this was another example of Brooks not being able to read a game or the flow of the game it’s just pass the ball to who ever is there .. that look on his face was I have screwed up again ! Brooks ball in hand on Sunday was abysmal . 

His kicking game was only marginally better. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

I know its cool and stuff to knock Brooks, but the centre and winger were 10m behind and Luc was put through a hole. It was a great pass. You say an example of Brooks not being able to read a game, he passed it to the one bloke in a hole, no one in front, a try gone begging if Luc had his hands up and mind switched on.

The attached photo is the moment that Brooks passes to Luc, the centre and winger are 10m and are not getting that pass. It was a perfect pass, should have been a try assist.

See for yourself from 30:05 at this link https://www.nrl.com/watch/matches/telstra-premiership/2022/round-14/full-match-replay-wests-tigers-v-sea-eagles---round-14-2022/

IMG 3787

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Reece Robson? My god.

Peter A and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

His kicking game was only marginally better. 

It was a great pass

ReplyQuote
Page 124 / 1067
Share: