Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

makaiaini playing for u 18's wallabies for tour of NZ

hopefully he gets some experience on this tour and we can step in and sign him up longterm

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Based on Joel’s weekly one word submissions and his suggestion of signing Blake Laurie, I feel like his ideal front row would weigh a combined +300kg. I wonder what kasiano, Dave Taylor and George rose are doing these days?

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @skippa13

Based on Joel’s weekly one word submissions and his suggestion of signing Blake Laurie, I feel like his ideal front row would weigh a combined +300kg. I wonder what kasiano, Dave Taylor and George rose are doing these days?

We already have Hunt too! 😂🐷🐖

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Skippa13 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Good luck to ex tigers Luke Brooks and Tommy Talau this weekend against the dogs

they join a long line of players who leave the club and seem to kick on 

Mercy Rule reacted
ReplyQuote
Lorenzo
(@lorenzo)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Tommy was a loss for us...Brooks not so much, not being critical of him, however I do think him moving on was the best thing for both the player and the club. I also don't think they are playing any better or worse than they did for the Tigers, just have better players around them or should I say player (Tommy Turbo). Talau has also been relatively injury free as well, he was a quality player when he was on the field for us...other than a few dropped balls....good luck to them, I will be rooting for them...only because I really hate the dogs. 

ReplyQuote
Lorenzo
(@lorenzo)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

So Parra have now formally released RCG for 2025, Broncos confirmed to be interested but have not submitted a formal offer, so that leaves a rival club that has not been in the press as having secured his signature.... otherwise Parra wouldn't have been able to announce a release. So I wonder if this is another Richo deal like the Turuva signing. 

BTW there is no way in hell the Broncos could afford RCG, they are struggling to nail down Walsh within their cap. 

hsvjones and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

RCG would be a great replacement for Stefano, given I dint think Pole re-signs with us and I can't see us being able to offload klemmer 

hsvjones and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @lorenzo

So Parra have now formally released RCG for 2025, Broncos confirmed to be interested but have not submitted a formal offer, so that leaves a rival club that has not been in the press as having secured his signature.... otherwise Parra wouldn't have been able to announce a release. So I wonder if this is another Richo deal like the Turuva signing. 

BTW there is no way in hell the Broncos could afford RCG, they are struggling to nail down Walsh within their cap. 

True about the Broncos, they re-signed Taupau and couldn’t have very much room to move at all you’d think.

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

RCG would be a great replacement for Stefano, given I dint think Pole re-signs with us and I can't see us being able to offload klemmer 

I’d be very disappointed if we let Pole go.

hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @helmesy

I don't think we would let him go but there is a real possibility he leaves.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @garry

i don’t understand why Pole would leave. We have him his opportunity, managed him quite well, he continues to improve. It’s shocking to me that these guys have no sense of responsibility to give back

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

i don’t understand why Pole would leave. We have him his opportunity, managed him quite well, he continues to improve. It’s shocking to me that these guys have no sense of responsibility to give back

I believe there is a desire to return home to Melbourne.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

I believe there is a desire to return home to Melbourne.

i wonder if the desire was as strong if Storm were spooners.

Pole & Stef are close mates. I can see that happening unfortunately.

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Storm already have a bunch of strong young forwards. Ridiculous

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

I’m hopeful Pole resigns with the club but if that turns out not to be the case I don’t think it would be a huge blow. There are other players who could be signed who could be suitable replacements, arguably upgrades as well. The difficulty would be fighting off other clubs (Eels, Dragons, Roosters & current clubs) to their signature. 

ReplyQuote
Page 1049 / 1058
Share: