Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

so we have lost Navren Willet he is signing a train and trial with Manly for 2025 and top 30 for 2026

we may regret losing him 

ReplyQuote
(@davey-farrell)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

ive watched him a couple of times, i actually wasnt very impressed with him.  Yes he is tall but i didnt think he was overly quick or had great ball skills

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Freeing up roster spots. Good news.

ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)

We had big hopes for Willet when he signed but it hasn’t worked out. his body may need another couple of years to develop. In the few times I’ve seen him play he was largely ineffective. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)

Posted by: @snake

Jack Bird another player at the end of his career lining up to receive his Superannuation top up form the largest Super fund in the NRL the  Weststigers Super fund Inc! How anyone can even consider this player he is never on the field , do us as supporters ever want success if so these types of players are a no go ! We have to have higher expectations than old broken down players how about young and dynamic for a change .

Jack Bird can stay where he is. Gives me Matt Ballin vibes

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @eastiemagpie

We had big hopes for Willet when he signed but it hasn’t worked out. his body may need another couple of years to develop. In the few times I’ve seen him play he was largely ineffective. 

I only saw him in one game (before Titans game at LO) and he looked close to best on the field. Definite potential.

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Friday before one of our last home games. Hopefully we get some signing news today. 

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

What would people think if the Tigers could get RCG (2 year) & Jack Williams for $1mill-1.1 mill? I’m not all that keen on aging props but RCG could have a good year left in him & I think the both would really strengthen that middle. Williams could also cover an edge but better in middle imo. I just don’t think you can get just the one middle for impact as I think need a guy who can play tough & provide good minutes too, plenty experience there & both played finals and/or Grand Finals. RCG, Williams, Klemmer (1 more year), Pole, Twal, Seyfarth, Sione, Johannsen, Miller, plenty of depth & some quality. 

This post was modified 1 month ago by Russtutty63

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

Any thoughts this team:

Bula

Skelton

Olam

Turuva

Staines

Galvin

Luai

Pole

Samuela

Hassett

RCG

Api

Klemmer

Williams, Seyfarth, Sione/Latu, TDS

Forever 9th and hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

Posted by: @russtutty63

Any thoughts this team:

Bula

Skelton

Olam

Turuva

Staines

Galvin

Luai

Pole

Samuela

Hassett

RCG

Api

Klemmer

Bula

Skelton

Olam

Turuva

Staines

Galvin

Luai

Pole

Samuela

Hassett

RCG

Api

Johannsen

Think Johannsen could be more mobile & quicker than Klem whilst RCG & Pole straight, hard running. 

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Ok hear me out- Latrell at centre

Jedi Tiger and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

I know the club could probably do with another centre but I really don’t think they need to unless they offload one or two. In my opinion they have a terrific young prospect coming through in Heamasi Makasini. I’d think he’s the best centre prospect since Chris Lawrence although a little different in that he’s more power based & pretty good under a high ball. I’d also think he’ll be bigger when fully developed. Having watched the young guys in Matts & Ball a fair bit the since early 2023 he, and TDS, were the ones I was most excited about. He turns 18 next year but could definitely debut but first need him contracted for a few years at least. If that means giving him a top 30 spot 2026 then I’m all for it. Maybe a development contract on good money then an upgrade to ensure he plays at the club & isn’t contracted by Union.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

I like it…. A lot

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @mike

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

I like it…. A lot

I could swallow all my principles for that to happen....

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

No news this afternoon which makes me think either they’ll announce signing(s) (extensions) at the game tomorrow or their waiting for teams to play tonight to announce afterwards, tomorrow morning or this evening, out of respect to other club & player. 

ReplyQuote
Page 1026 / 1059
Share: