Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

@mike if we get the spoon again next year are you still sticking with the plan? Galvin will be gone then too.

We won’t get the spoon in 2025

Yanni reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Posted by: @mike

@mike if we get the spoon again next year are you still sticking with the plan? Galvin will be gone then too.

I’ll make a bet with you. If we get the spoon next year (2025) I won’t post anything on the this forum for the whole of 2026. If we don’t get the spoon next year you won’t post anything on this forum for the whole of 2026. Still want to take the bet?

Youre on. But only if Marshall stays coach.

ReplyQuote
(@yanni)
Junior Pathways

@mike that’s rubbish Mike. Took a team that came last to a grand final, top 8 most years. Developed young players brilliantly. Respected by the players. He’d be a huge upgrade.

Not rubbish mate. Didn’t win the GF with talent and then the place just fell apart. Absolute rubbish coach. 

this year and last year he was hammered with injuries. Before Moses got injured this year they’d just beaten Penrith. Last year they had brown and Moses miss 7 games each. If Moses didn’t get injured this year he’d be still coaching there. I think he’s a really good coach who would turn us around. It’s all hypothetical though because I unfortunately don’t think they’ll ditch Marshall.

Avo there’s a lot of if’s regarding BA’s coaching this year on your part . I don’t think he offers anything we have different opinions regarding him and that’s fine. Arthurs finished way down his first three years not saying Benji is the answer but he must be give at a minimum next year at least. I’m feeling the frustration and disappointment regarding this club just like you we both want some success let’s just stick solid 

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

I’ll make a bet with you. If we get the spoon next year (2025) I won’t post anything on the this forum for the whole of 2026. If we don’t get the spoon next year you won’t post anything on this forum for the whole of 2026. Still want to take the bet?

No qualifications… It’s a simple bet. I’m up for it are you?

ReplyQuote
(@yanni)
Junior Pathways

I’ll take that bet

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

but I don’t think we’ll get the spoon if Benji is gone. I think we’ll improve. I think we will if he remains for the year. Tbh I’m happy to not post in 2026 regardless of the result because I’m not really enjoying watching or discussing wests tigers anyway.

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

@yanni we all have different opinions. I just think if we stick with this plan (which was a poor plan to begin with) it’s a recipe for disaster. Let’s see what happens

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

but I don’t think we’ll get the spoon if Benji is gone. I think we’ll improve. I think we will if he remains for the year. Tbh I’m happy to not post in 2026 regardless of the result because I’m not really enjoying watching or discussing wests tigers anyway.

So you don’t want to take the bet then?

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

So you don’t want to take the bet then?

How about we just make it easier and I make this my last post on the forum forever? 

Avo out.

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

How about we just make it easier and I make this my last post on the forum forever? 

Avo out.

Entirely up to you. Completely your choice on what you do or do not do. 

ReplyQuote
(@yanni)
Junior Pathways

@yanni we all have different opinions. I just think if we stick with this plan (which was a poor plan to begin with) it’s a recipe for disaster. Let’s see what happens

A bigger disaster than the last 13 years how 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

looks like makasini might be heading to Japanese rugby, he looks quiet the prospect at 17

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

@mike that’s rubbish Mike. Took a team that came last to a grand final, top 8 most years. Developed young players brilliantly. Respected by the players. He’d be a huge upgrade.

Not rubbish mate. Didn’t win the GF with talent and then the place just fell apart. Absolute rubbish coach. 

this year and last year he was hammered with injuries. Before Moses got injured this year they’d just beaten Penrith. Last year they had brown and Moses miss 7 games each. If Moses didn’t get injured this year he’d be still coaching there. I think he’s a really good coach who would turn us around. It’s all hypothetical though because I unfortunately don’t think they’ll ditch Marshall.

Just excuses. He’s a terrible coach, period. 

Too much like Madge

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

good judge on the other forum

saying we are looking at taylan may if he can get his contract re registered with nrl. 

He also seems to think latu fainu as a 13 for 2025 and Bateman will not be back I  2025

he also seems to think Stefano to Penrith 

perhaps that opens up too to Tigers 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Guys, everyone is entitled to their opinion on football on this site, you don't have to agree but please keep it civil.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
Page 1012 / 1066
Share: