Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

@mike that’s rubbish Mike. Took a team that came last to a grand final, top 8 most years. Developed young players brilliantly. Respected by the players. He’d be a huge upgrade.

he took them to a wooden spoon as well and only made the 8 5 out of 11 years. Parra have no juniors coming through because of his development. Losing Sanders to Raiders and otehrs. Parra should have junior strength like Panthers ( or us) but they have nothing because of BA and his focus on only one part of their junior output.

Dirty Reds, Yanni and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Posted by: @tiger5150

@mike that’s rubbish Mike. Took a team that came last to a grand final, top 8 most years. Developed young players brilliantly. Respected by the players. He’d be a huge upgrade.

he took them to a wooden spoon as well and only made the 8 5 out of 11 years. Parra have no juniors coming through because of his development. Losing Sanders to Raiders and otehrs. Parra should have junior strength like Panthers ( or us) but they have nothing because of BA and his focus on only one part of their junior output.

if we made the eight 5 times in 11 years I’d be pretty happy.

ReplyQuote
Lorenzo
(@lorenzo)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Posted by: @helmesy

There could be something in this To’o talk.

What would you pay him?

Whatever it takes to get him, he aint a normal passive winger, looks for the ball and makes ridiculous metres consistently, short but solid under the high ball and teams dont want to kick to him anyway also an exceptional finisher. Teams and players have been trying to clone his game for a few years now. very rarely injured and the difference between his best and worst is very slim.

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Not rubbish mate. Didn’t win the GF with talent and then the place just fell apart. Absolute rubbish coach. 

ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

If To'o is on 625 he ain't coming here for 700. I reckon we'd have to start at 800

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

We might even go further if we don’t keep stopping and changing direction every time the going gets tough. 

Yanni reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

how would you feel about winning a spoon (potentially) with Mitch Moses, Dylan Brown, RCG, Gutherson, Sivo, Matterson, Junior Paulo, etc?

Yanni and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Posted by: @mike

Not rubbish mate. Didn’t win the GF with talent and then the place just fell apart. Absolute rubbish coach. 

this year and last year he was hammered with injuries. Before Moses got injured this year they’d just beaten Penrith. Last year they had brown and Moses miss 7 games each. If Moses didn’t get injured this year he’d be still coaching there. I think he’s a really good coach who would turn us around. It’s all hypothetical though because I unfortunately don’t think they’ll ditch Marshall.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @tigersteve

If To'o is on 625 he ain't coming here for 700. I reckon we'd have to start at 800

IF (massive IF) Panthers are letting him go, its because they can no longer, or no longer want to pay him $625K.

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

how would you feel about winning a spoon (potentially) with Mitch Moses, Dylan Brown, RCG, Gutherson, Sivo, Matterson, Junior Paulo, etc?

As I just said, before Moses went down they’d just beaten Penrith. Last year they had Moses and Brown miss heaps of games. Before that he had them going very well. Look at what he did with them in 2022

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

@mike if we get the spoon again next year are you still sticking with the plan? Galvin will be gone then too.

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Posted by: @mike

this year and last year he was hammered with injuries. Before Moses got injured this year they’d just beaten Penrith. Last year they had brown and Moses miss 7 games each. If Moses didn’t get injured this year he’d be still coaching there. I think he’s a really good coach who would turn us around. It’s all hypothetical though because I unfortunately don’t think they’ll ditch Marshall.

Just excuses. He’s a terrible coach, period. 

Yanni reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

@mike they’re not excuses, it’s just reality.

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

@mike if we get the spoon again next year are you still sticking with the plan? Galvin will be gone then too.

I’ll make a bet with you. If we get the spoon next year (2025) I won’t post anything on the this forum for the whole of 2026. If we don’t get the spoon next year you won’t post anything on this forum for the whole of 2026. Still want to take the bet?

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Facebook rumour 🙄 JAC to Tigers, Stefano to dogs

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
Page 1011 / 1066
Share: