Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

Crawley seems to think possibility Bateman to souths next year... no facts just a feeling lol

these blokes make up stories all the time lol

good result if true though 

interesting that technically the contract with tigers was ended and a new contract with Warrington was signed. There was talk that we would sign a new one with him to replace it for the next 2 years but does that mean we can pay him under his super league contract and not have to deduct it from our cap if south’s pay him less than what our contract was?

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@doug-heffernan)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

@tiger5150 

You often get replies like this and of course I agree. When I say cat, it's in reference to being an NRL front rower. As an NRL front rower he is a cat. As an average bloke on the street obviously he would eat us all alive.

ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@tiger5150 I feel there is more going on here , just because Marshall is the coach does not mean he has earned the respect of the senior players in saying that I am sure Farah has not helped in that situation.He is a young rookie coach and some of these players have been coached by the best… the coach obviously would have the ear of  all the younger players . Not withstanding Stephano ( he doesn’t know what he wants)Ice (never wanted to be here ) Bateman ( he wants to be home) what’s the issue with Klemmer still a good age with something to offer . Just can’t bag out a player of his stature as there must be an underlying issue and I get the impression that the coach could have some management issues with the senior playing group . For the coach this is a leaning curve that is obviously causing issues !As supporters we just have to ride the roller coaster that is the Weststigers .

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @snake

I get the impression that the coach could have some management issues with the senior playing group . For the coach this is a leaning curve that is obviously causing issues !As supporters we just have to ride the roller coaster that is the Weststigers .

Well, let's start with the last sentence. No, we don't need to keep riding that roller coaster. A time comes when enough is enough. 

As for Marshall possibly "having some issues with the senior playing group", why would that surprise anyone? He is demanding of his senior players, things that he often failed to deliver as a player himself. The lazy arm draped out in defence ...pure Marshall! The impetuous glory plays when strategy and structure was needed ....pure Marshall! Not owning your own inadequacies as a team player and trying to be better.....pure Marshall!

I agree he's on a learning curve, but that curve has barely made it past horizontal, and may have peaked!!

ReplyQuote
Salty
(@salty)
Junior Pathways

The Wok often referred to the ‘Law of Diminishing Returns’ with aging footballers. Klemmer is a  notable example.

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Daniel Saifiti ? Thoughts?

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

Posted by: @mike

upgrade of Stefano. Did Daniel play origin?

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Saifiti reminds me of klemmer

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @mike

For the right money and on the right deal it makes sense. A much cheaper alternative than Stefano and same kind of output.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

No from me. Klemmer 2.0 as SFS said.

ReplyQuote
(@kenny4517)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Horsburgh apparently free to negotiate. Thoughts? 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Posted by: @kenny4517

not a smart player

ReplyQuote
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

not a smart player

No thanks. 

Apparently he was asked to be a member of the leadership group at the Raiders and asked "what's in it for me"

ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

absolutely yes yes yes

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

Yes Yes Yes … and fatten up Red and have matchstick front rowers🎯

ReplyQuote
Page 1003 / 1046
Share: