Notifications
Clear all

Memberships 2024

Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player
Topic starter  

Just received an email about up coming 2024 membership. After this week’s events involving our Chair, I decided to turned off my auto renewal as a protest and I encourage every existing member to do the same. I may renew eventually, depending on the outcome of the review. I would like to see significant changes in governance of the Wests Tigers.

This is just my little additional way of registering a protest. 

Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Posted by: @mike

Just received an email about up coming 2024 membership. After this week’s events involving our Chair, I decided to turned off my auto renewal as a protest and I encourage every existing member to do the same. I may renew eventually, depending on the outcome of the review. I would like to see significant changes in governance of the Wests Tigers.

This is just my little additional way of registering a protest. 

Thanks Mike, I just did the same.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

I emailed to turn mine off earlier in the season when things started to get crazy. I also encourage everyone to do the same as I think it’s an important step to hold the club accountable. I’d like to make an informed decision about whether I support the club through membership in 2024. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Great work guys. As it stands this is really one of the very few ways we can lodge a protest vote.

My membership remains cancelled and the auto renewal disengaged. I won’t be considering a return until I see signs that change has occurred.

I would encourage others to do same.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Tiger_Alex and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

I didn't renew for 2 platinum memberships this season, after 19 years,  and there is nothing that has happened since to change my mind.

In fact, despite the punting of Sheens and his lackeys, I'm further away from it than ever.

Congrats WT Board on extending Chairman Mouth in his current role. You saved me the best part of $2K.

Joel Helmes and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@helmesy Family rang today and stopped auto renew 5 premium adult memberships… We as a family have done the only thing at our disposal no more cash from us , the chairman’s appointment was the last straw for them !

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

I will be keeping my membership but won't be spending money in other areas next year unless we get a positive outcome from the review.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

I will be keeping my family membership (x 5 tickets) had the same 2 seats at LO since balmain days 1988

will keep CSS tickets for 24

Reality is Lee H ain't going anywhere and likely pascoe pushed under the bus from a claytons review. 

we could be like north's or newton and have nothing...

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Yeah Im embarrassed to sheepishly admit, I dont want to lose my 4 seats at LO. I might be part of the problem.

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @garry

I will be keeping my membership but won't be spending money in other areas next year unless we get a positive outcome from the review.

Not saying don’t keep your membership but take off the auto renewal. You’ll still have time to renew and keep your seats if you want to. Make them earn it. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

I will be keeping my family membership (x 5 tickets) had the same 2 seats at LO since balmain days 1988

will keep CSS tickets for 24

Reality is Lee H ain't going anywhere and likely pascoe pushed under the bus from a claytons review. 

we could be like north's or newton and have nothing...

Not saying don’t keep your membership but take off the auto renewal. You’ll still have time to renew and keep your seats if you want to. Make them earn it. 

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @tiger5150

Yeah Im embarrassed to sheepishly admit, I dont want to lose my 4 seats at LO. I might be part of the problem.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@grovetiger)
Junior Pathways

I turned off the Auto Renewal today, family have been Members since 2014. 

I'm interested to see what the Club do to try and entice us back. I'm already anticipating a price rise to further emphasise their lack of understanding of the mess we are in. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

Posted by: @grovetiger

I'm interested to see what the Club do to try and entice us back. I'm already anticipating a price rise to further emphasise their lack of understanding of the mess we are in. 

i rang the club to cancel my membership when I left sydney 12 months ago. At the time I said I was willing to contribute by buying out of town memberships. They weren’t ready to accept my offer but said they’d ring me once they were ready. That was 12 months ago and I’m still waiting for the call.

What I’m saying is, don’t hold your breath

GroveTiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @tigersteve

Posted by: @grovetiger

i rang the club to cancel my membership when I left sydney 12 months ago. At the time I said I was willing to contribute by buying out of town memberships. They weren’t ready to accept my offer but said they’d ring me once they were ready. That was 12 months ago and I’m still waiting for the call.

What I’m saying is, don’t hold your breath

Great way to make your fans feel wanted WTs! 

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 7
Share: