Kelma Tuilagi to Ma...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Kelma Tuilagi to Manly in 2023

Harvey
(@harvey)
Junior Pathways

Tuilagi looked good all of last year. Stood out in the 1st trial I went to, and looked good in first grade.

If he is off contract at the end of next year, then he has been open to approach since the start of November.

Someone has been asleep at the wheel again. Should we still be blaming Hartigan?

Yanni and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
 earl
(@earl)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

I think that’s a pretty bad loss tbh. Shows a lot of potential and with Blore being very prone to injuries, we only have one proper backrower next year in Papali’i

Papali may play in the middle as well.

Avo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@liddy)
Wests Tigers Supporter

I can only think it is money related.....

He had a good chance to cement a starting spot this year and build into 2023.

The Club obviously had a ceiling on his value....

ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

very disappointed to read this news. Based on what I saw last season I thought Kelma this year would kick on to become a damaging ball runner, just the type of player we need.

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Yeah I wanna hear it officially… but can’t believe that we haven’t secured this guy up. On a positive note he’s going to get plenty of game time this season.

Keep steering the right path

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @eastiemagpie

very disappointed to read this news. Based on what I saw last season I thought Kelma this year would kick on to become a damaging ball runner, just the type of player we need.

Welcome to the forum, well said!

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Disappointing but the club obviously rates seyfarth and with Blore and papalli starters (if fit) I don’t think we can pay overs for Tuilagi. He was always a value trade, we just need to make sure we find more value in the market

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kenny4517)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Massive loss. Should have be re signed months ago. Time to hit the player market.

ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

I was pumped to watch Blore and Tulagi become long term 1st graders with WT

It would be nice to build and secure a strong young core that drives the future success of the club.

Hopefully it was a WT decision not something that happened due to oversight/bad management 

Top 8 2023

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yanni)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @tigersteve

Can’t keep them all I suppose. I’d be interested if we were happy to let him go or fought hard to keep him

If we didn’t fight hard to keep him we are mad. I think he will turn out to be better than Blore

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unhappy-tiger)

Posted by: @geo-2

We'll take Schuster or Olakau'atu of their hands..

Then KICK EM OUT..

Believe this when it's official..

Take DCE or Turbo OFF their hands 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yanni)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

Disappointing but the club obviously rates seyfarth and with Blore and papalli starters (if fit) I don’t think we can pay overs for Tuilagi. He was always a value trade, we just need to make sure we find more value in the market

Putting to much faith in Blore  is a mistake still not a  proven first grader and yes I know he has been unlucky with injuries and that might turn out to be the problem with talking him up. But I do wish him well for the future 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 77)

Also what’s with these clubs announcing these signings before allowing WTs the common curtesy of breaking the news to its members first.😡

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @tigerlily

Also what’s with these clubs announcing these signings before allowing WTs the common curtesy of braking the news to its members first.😡

It’s not official yet and I don’t think Peters actually works for them anymore but he does have good connections to the club.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
Geo
 Geo
(@geo-2)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @tigerlily

Also what’s with these clubs announcing these signings before allowing WTs the common curtesy of braking the news to its members first.😡

Manly haven't announced anything

Zorba did.. be like Pooper or Buzzard announcing something..

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 6
Share: