Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Home ground Thread

(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @mercy-rule

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

dragons as an example is win and kogarah that is equivalent to wests tigers playing at CSS and LO. They are distinct geographical areas and if the club decided not to play any at Wollongong and solely out of kogarah etc fans would be like the club probably doesn't represent us anymore. 

if we were going to ditch an area be that LO or CSS the time to do that was 2005, we are now 25 years down the rabbit hole. Richo has probably thought about it and come to the realisation you can't just dump an area of a joint venture 

Perhaps the sweet spot should have been 

Parramatta Stadium 9 games

LO 1 game

CSS 1 game 

Magic Round 1 game 

I don't understand the point you're trying to make. If the plan should be avoiding dumping one area of the JV, why would 9 "home" games at Parra be the "sweet spot"? 

9 homes games at Parramatta still allows a game each at CSS and LO hence we are not dumping one JV area. Without funding for LO it would have been likely LO would have been dumped hence dumping a JV area

ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@jedi-tiger Sure, your plan is not dumping one of the JVs and their "homes", it's paying them tokenistic acknowledgement of 1 game each so we can be the poor cousin of the Eels. How about 0 games at Commbank? That is more palatable from my viewpoint.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @mercy-rule

@jedi-tiger Sure, your plan is not dumping one of the JVs and their "homes", it's paying them tokenistic acknowledgement of 1 game each so we can be the poor cousin of the Eels. How about 0 games at Commbank? That is more palatable from my viewpoint.

Accor or Parramatta I am  not fussed, would prefer Accor. 

ReplyQuote
Page 148 / 148
Share: