Notifications
Clear all

2024 forum clean up

Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Hi everyone,

Over the next little bit, I will be cleaning up the forum and changing the structure a bit. If you have an ideas or request post them in this thread and we will see what we can do.

I have already started setting up some sections for the 2024 season, if you have ideas for what to add now is the time.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

(@mercy-rule)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Posted by: @garry

Hi everyone,

Over the next little bit, I will be cleaning up the forum and changing the structure a bit. If you have an ideas or request post them in this thread and we will see what we can do.

I have already started setting up some sections for the 2024 season, if you have ideas for what to add now is the time.

I have absolutely no idea or suggestions, but thank you (and others?) for what you do to provide this forum. 

ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

Posted by: @garry

Hi everyone,

Thanks Garry!  You and the team do a fantastic job in running the forum.

I have no suggestions for clean up - other than make the 'Signings, Suggestions and Rumours' thread - the one and only thread for all discussion  🤣

Top 8 2023

ReplyQuote
Share: