SOO 2024 Game 1

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

SOO 2024 Game 1

(@eastiemagpie)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Queenslanders will be jumping for joy at the site of this team. The starting pack apart from Haas has no size and no creativity without Api. They might be workers but they won’t threaten the Qld defence.

As a New South Welshman, I hope  the boys fire up and prove me wrong.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player
Topic starter  

Posted by: @eastiemagpie

Queenslanders will be jumping for joy at the site of this team. The starting pack apart from Haas has no size and no creativity without Api. They might be workers but they won’t threaten the Qld defence.

As a New South Welshman, I hope  the boys fire up and prove me wrong.

Robson and McInnes are typical "Madge" players. Tough, hard working and boring. NSW will need points to beat QLD.

Eastiemagpie reacted
ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

This team just illustrates what we already know - Madge can only coach one style. 
Doesn't mean we won't go ok. It's a tough team but I fear Qld will be too slick

Eastiemagpie and Lorenzo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lorenzo)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Posted by: @tigersteve

This team just illustrates what we already know - Madge can only coach one style. 
Doesn't mean we won't go ok. It's a tough team but I fear Qld will be too slick

So he said he wants to pick players that are healthy and in form with no distractions and he picks Hynes who can't even train, picks Leniu that has barely played this year because of his racist comment, picks Suaalii who has never shown any form except on the wing at centre and is a mercenary for $$ moving to rugby next year, doesn't pick the best hooker in NSW by a long way, picks lomax who has done SFA since he signed his new contract...a bench full of forwards in a game where you are carrying a lame half and a game where multiple backs regularly cop HIA's and sometimes fail to come back......he has lost the plot.

Go NSW!

ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

SOO is, IMO, nothing more than a confected, over-hyped interruption to the NRL season. It's mostly the hooray-Henry types who'll fork out the cash (or their corporations will pay for them) to go to the game, not because they're die hard rugby league fans, but because it's an "event" and they love "events". It's the rugby league equivalent of the Melbourne Cup.  I seriously could not care less who wins. And, it's a NINE exclusive live broadcast, so I won't be watching. I assume Kasey Badger will be the ref??

Dirty Reds reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: