17. Hudson Young (Raiders)

18. Matt Burton (Bulldogs)

19. Luke Keary (Roosters)

20. Mitch Barnett (Warriors)

Coach: Michael Maguire

(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player
Topic starter  

Api robbed. The best 9 in the comp and the toughest, most "Origin" player available. Selfishly Im glad for him to have a few weeks off and heal.

Unsurprisingly Stef was overlooked and I think he has no chance of getting picked this year.

I also think the Blues will be lucky to win a game.

ReplyQuote
AnyGivenSunday
(@anygivensunday)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @tiger5150

Api robbed.

Also how is Yeo not starting @ 13 and Captain.

ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Madge has gone for hard workers over talent. Not sure that will work in this arena. 

Great for us re: Api. 

Actually think McInnes over Yeo is an even worse call. 

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

Posted by: @anygivensunday

Api robbed.

Also how is Yeo not starting @ 13 and Captain.

If anyone should be starting it’s Yeo…. And probably should be (c)

Think we’ll be seeing the famous Madge frown come Wednesday week again. Surely Michael was plan F for the new Welshman born in the south of the Queens land 😂🤣

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Api robbed. The best 9 in the comp and the toughest, most "Origin" player available. Selfishly Im glad for him to have a few weeks off and heal.

Unsurprisingly Stef was overlooked and I think he has no chance of getting picked this year.

latrell should have been picked over sualli another bad call

very poor side

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

I said a while ago Madge wouldn’t pick any Tigers players due to spite. 

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

I said a while ago Madge wouldn’t pick any Tigers players due to spite. 

Agreed with you then and now.....particularly Stef. Madge would know the details of that Contract.

Jedi Tiger and Avo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

I know I'm a poor judge, but I thought Jake Turbo was playing like Alex Twal +10%. Thought he should consider retiring, his best was behind him. Not only has he made NSW SOO 1 team, he's the captain!!

ReplyQuote
Lorenzo
(@lorenzo)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

I like Edwards at FB, Teddy is great, however I find his pinball runs tend to kill any attacking momentum at critical moments, he is not willing to bend his back and do the hard, straight hit ups out of trouble. He is the kind of player that is great in a team that knows his game, otherwise is a bit of a liability in attack. I also do not rate his captaincy at all, it is lacking for the roosters and is lacking for NSW, he can very rarely rally the troops on the field or adjust to suit the cadence of the game, his leadership is one dimensional. Whilst I feel for Api not making the team I selfishly want him to have a couple of weeks off to get himself right for the tigers and I'm sure he will be called up for game 2 and/or 3 as I cannot see this NSW team beating QLD in game 1. 

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

Posted by: @mercy-rule

I know I'm a poor judge, but I thought Jake Turbo was playing like Alex Twal +10%. Thought he should consider retiring, his best was behind him. Not only has he made NSW SOO 1 team, he's the captain!!

💯 it’s a strange move from a strange coach in a nutshell. Just listening to his explanation of why he’s captain. This is looking like a train wreck for him. 3-0 to Qld get on punters ‼️however bet responsibly 

ReplyQuote
Tiger_Alex
(@tiger_alex)
Junior Pathways

Yeah I tend to agree with all the sentiments...

Api 100% robbed, far better 9 than Robson.

Stef was always a 50/50 proposition I think, but also think we are a prop light on the bench.

Yeo should 100% be the 13 and captain.

Also I think it is a mistake to put Suaali'i in the team he is walking away from rugby league and has been rewarded... Mitchell has not been playing that well but is a big game player and probably should have been picked... if not Mitchell then Ramien has been playing well.

ReplyQuote
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

I reckon Api is way better but he is gassed. He needs a break. Also happy that he gets that as a tigers fan

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @Anonymous

Posted by: @mercy-rule

💯 it’s a strange move from a strange coach in a nutshell. Just listening to his explanation of why he’s captain. This is looking like a train wreck for him. 3-0 to Qld get on punters ‼️however bet responsibly 

Agreed. This team has Madge written all over it. Seems to me he is determined to show that he can win with grit and toughness but IMO Madge isnt keeping up with the new game and this fast mobile Qld team win run all over us.

ReplyQuote
(@the-frog)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

@avocadoontoast 1000% Correct. Its his only way to stick to us and he's done it. I've never gone for Qld before. I'll let you know how it feels.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: