WT v Raiders Rd 2 2024

Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Lobb didn't play too well in reserves so not sure if benji would choose him on the wing ? 

our centres are pretty ordinary I am worried the Sharks backs might do a number on us out wide. 

I know we shouldn't be moving a youngster like Galvin but in the absence of Olam should be put Galvin in the centres this week and do you play Sullivan (although terrible) in the halves with sezer until Fainu can debut in round 4 ?

At this stage the only players you couldn’t move are Galvin, Api and Bula. I’d have Olam come in for To’a, Lobb come in for Staines, Matamua for Seyfarth.

When he’s right I’d be looking to inject Naden on the wing.

Seyfarth was pretty poor, didn't he only have like 1 run. 

His defence and discipline were awful. But it’s not his fault, this is how he’s always played. 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Lobb didn't play too well in reserves so not sure if benji would choose him on the wing ? 

our centres are pretty ordinary I am worried the Sharks backs might do a number on us out wide. 

I know we shouldn't be moving a youngster like Galvin but in the absence of Olam should be put Galvin in the centres this week and do you play Sullivan (although terrible) in the halves with sezer until Fainu can debut in round 4 ?

At this stage the only players you couldn’t move are Galvin, Api and Bula. I’d have Olam come in for To’a, Lobb come in for Staines, Matamua for Seyfarth.

His defence and discipline were awful. But it’s not his fault, this is how he’s always played. 

he had thst one good trial against warriors, I got sucked in that he could produce that performance again... wrong

can't wait for Team list Tuesday 

ReplyQuote
Barra
(@barra)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

he had thst one good trial against warriors, I got sucked in that he could produce that performance again... wrong

can't wait for Team list Tuesday 

He was hooked after the starting period where we had very little possession, then came back on late. But he was ordinary in the first stint, then gave away a ruck foul again as soon as he came back on.

Overall he offered very little and even though Matamua wasn't great in ressies he does offer another ball play option and has a little more size this year. I'd be tempted given our other options really don't offer any ball playing at all - or only a token amount like Seyfarth.

ReplyQuote
Page 14 / 14
Share: