Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player
Topic starter  

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

Posted by: @helmesy

Sezer might be suspended for two games.

might not be a bad thing if latu is fit. Sezer has had 2 pretty tired performances 

Sezer has been our most consistent and best. His performances have been great. It’s nonsense to say he has tired performances. Sezer and Galvin are developing a great understanding. 

Dirty Reds and Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @loganr21

@tiger5150 yes but I think Galven is our 7 moving forward. I think you’d find he had more touches than Aiden against the riff. And he won’t be here next year when Luiai playing 6 alongside him, with L Fainu at lock.

Luai will 100% be the #7 next year. He even mentioned it in his media appearances mid week as to what he's been signed for. 

Galvin could well end up as our #13 in a year or two if/when he bulks up a bit, so that #6 spot is there for Latu if he's good enough. 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @mike

might not be a bad thing if latu is fit. Sezer has had 2 pretty tired performances 

Sezer has been our most consistent and best. His performances have been great. It’s nonsense to say he has tired performances. Sezer and Galvin are developing a great understanding. 

Galvin has been our best in the halves, best and most consistent overall clearly Api followed by Stef. 

Sezer started of great against Canberra sharks and Parramatta not so good last two against dolphins and Penrith. 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @tiger5150

I was worried before the season started, after we signed Luai about the backlog on our halves and in particular what it means for Latu. Sulllivan exposing himself (genuinely mean that respectfully) has alleviated part of the problem and I have been happy with the slow way Benji has brought Latu through. Great idea to give him the time in first grade before the inevitable injuries to a 33yo Sezer. At some stage

At some stage I think we will see a Latu/Galvin halves pairing and Im confident they will carry it off which would be incredible to have to halves younger than 20yo......but against a red hot Brisbane is not the time.

I don't think we can win against Brisbane anyway so maybe it is worth a shot fainu and Galvin 

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Topic starter  

Galvin has been our best in the halves, best and most consistent overall clearly Api followed by Stef. 

Sezer started of great against Canberra sharks and Parramatta not so good last two against dolphins and Penrith. 

Sezer has been fantastic leading the team around. Galvin was subdued against the Panthers, they did their homework on him. He’ll learn from it.  Sezer was only second to Stefano in the Dolphins match and for me was player of the round against the Panthers. 

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @dirty-reds

@tiger5150 yes but I think Galven is our 7 moving forward. I think you’d find he had more touches than Aiden against the riff. And he won’t be here next year when Luiai playing 6 alongside him, with L Fainu at lock.

Luai will 100% be the #7 next year. He even mentioned it in his media appearances mid week as to what he's been signed for. 

Galvin could well end up as our #13 in a year or two if/when he bulks up a bit, so that #6 spot is there for Latu if he's good enough. 

Have you seen Latu’s brothers … reckon he might be 13

Keep steering the right path

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)

Latu doesn’t look 100% fit to me, maybe the reason for limited game time. Would luv to see more minutes from him.

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Posted by: @eastiemagpie

Latu doesn’t look 100% fit to me, maybe the reason for limited game time. Would luv to see more minutes from him.

Yes that strapping looks heavy doesn’t it!

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Topic starter  

NRL head of football Graham Annesley has confirmed Panthers halfback Brad Schneider should have been sent to the sin bin for a deliberate ankle tap on Justin Olam which denied a try.

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

NRL head of football Graham Annesley has confirmed Panthers halfback Brad Schneider should have been sent to the sin bin for a deliberate ankle tap on Justin Olam which denied a try.

I seriously think Grant Atkins should be fined 3K for his part in this debacle. He had the best seat in the house and still couldn’t get it right. 

Lorenzo and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lorenzo)
Junior Pathways

Scoreboard pressure is underestimated, it forces other teams to chance their hand and begin to panic (except the Storm and perhaps Clearly led Panthers) ppl say defense wins games however I believe getting early points and a 8 - 12 point lead makes a massive difference. This is why rubbish calls from referees do more than just kill momentum, and even though you lose by more than a try if the error was made at a critical moment it can be the sole reason you lose the game. 

Dirty Reds and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)

I seriously think Grant Atkins should be fined 3K for his part in this debacle. He had the best seat in the house and still couldn’t get it right. 

I can understand the ref missing it, but the touchy and then the bunker ? 

LoganR21 and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @eastiemagpie

I can understand the ref missing it, but the touchy and then the bunker ? 

It’s all on the bunker for mine. There were a lot of bodies and the play was moving quickly down the field. The ref and touchy would have just seen two players fall over but the bunker saw it and said it was a penalty but didn’t even consider a sin bin. 

Mike and Eastiemagpie reacted
ReplyQuote
(@usedtobeasouthsfan)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@tiger5150 thanks mate

ReplyQuote
(@usedtobeasouthsfan)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@helmesy thanks mate

ReplyQuote
Page 8 / 8
Share: