Topic starter  

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

Blame

Is it Maguire ?

Is it Sheens ?

is it Brooks ?

is it Nofo ?

All gone and still we are a poop show

Lets not go crazy, we are clearly a better team than previous years. Today was bad and disappointing but even in that frame, our defence was light years better than previous years.

ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Our problem today was we had a few poor performers, namely Paps, Bud, Junior, Pole and Faataape. We can’t seem to maintain intensity for more than 2 games at a time.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup
Topic starter  

Posted by: @eastiemagpie

Our problem today was we had a few poor performers, namely Paps, Bud, Junior, Pole and Faataape. We can’t seem to maintain intensity for more than 2 games at a time.

I actually thought Tupou worked hard. Paps I also thought had a decent game except for his obligatory defensive lapse. kepaoa was also busy.

ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)

Posted by: @tiger5150

Posted by: @eastiemagpie

I actually thought Tupou worked hard. Paps I also thought had a decent game except for his obligatory defensive lapse. kepaoa was also busy.

Junior is not injecting himself in the game enough for me. Staines gets himself in the game but is not as effective. Junior can be damaging running the ball,  if only he can get more touches.

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

The problem with our team is no Galvin. Without him our attack is completely hopeless. If he doesn’t play, we don’t win.

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

The problem with our team is no Galvin. Without him our attack is completely hopeless. If he doesn’t play, we don’t win.

I said the similar today “we are waiting for a 19 year old to save us” 

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

The only positive I can take from today was I thought Matamua looked pretty good, especially in his second stint. I’d like to see him at lock with Pole back to the bench.

ReplyQuote
(@lorenzo)
Junior Pathways

One word....Turtles, it was like watching a team of turtles playing rugby league, everything was in slow motion, dragons would throw the ball back, it would hit the ground and we were not in the picture to clean up. Tackle them in our 20, 4 players in the tackle however arm holding the ball is free, they pass it and score. Bula jumps for a catch in slow motion and lomax catches the ball and passes to an (offside) player who scores untouched. Not a single dragons try was from a structured set of attacking plays, it was all because we were turtles that thought they could play first grade rugby league. The turtles defence was bad, however their attack was even worse, no creativity and our turtles are never going to get ball out fast enough to strip numbers out wide. Turtles have no business playing first grade rugby league to a sold out home crowd.

LoganR21 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Blame

Is it Maguire ?

Is it Sheens ?

is it Brooks ?

is it Nofo ?

Wests Poopers 🤣😂

Keep steering the right path

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Blame

Is it Maguire ?

Is it Sheens ?

is it Brooks ?

is it Nofo ?

Lets not go crazy, we are clearly a better team than previous years. Today was bad and disappointing but even in that frame, our defence was light years better than previous years.

st george are pretty ordinary, on that team not much improvement on previous years. 

We play like that against penrith we will let 50 put on us. 

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Blame

Is it Maguire ?

Is it Sheens ?

is it Brooks ?

is it Nofo ?

st george are pretty ordinary, on that team not much improvement on previous years. 

We play like that against penrith we will let 50 put on us. 

yep. The sign of if we’ve improved at all is going to be how we respond after such a poor performance 

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Word: regressing

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Have to give a shout out to super ref who was sitting in front of me. Could see knock ons (that weren’t there) from 100 metres away. Was always ready to give the referees encouragement by explaining the new rules no one else knew about. There was always some injustice that everyone else missed in the lead up to all their tries.  It’s what live footy is all about. 

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

Have to give a shout out to super ref who was sitting in front of me. Could see knock ons (that weren’t there) from 100 metres away. Was always ready to give the referees encouragement by explaining the new rules no one else knew about. There was always some injustice that everyone else missed in the lead up to all their tries.  It’s what live footy is all about. 

Were you sitting behind Steve?

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

One word:  Deflating

ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 6
Share: