Share:
Notifications
Clear all

WT V Dolphins Rd 11 2024

LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @plundermonkey

One word - Legacy - Lee and Pascoe linger on in putting in place our inexperienced coaching set up. While the club has got some back of house issues sorted, the reality is the old regime’s last relic is appointing Benji as coach, and he has compounded the problem in not appointing experienced assistants. Clubs in as big a hole as we are in really need someone to guide or lead them who is experienced, like a Bennett or a Hasler.  Benji has the right personality to be a good coach. But he’s not an X’s and O’s guy. And so while the resilience of the team is probably down to Benji, we are tactically poor. And that’s also down to him and his attacking assistant or assistants.

I know I’m harping but I think that hole you talk about is way too deep. Or is it I can’t wait for the next rebuild? Either way the tigers in my view will never be a force in the competition ever again, just making up the numbers. 

Watch out for the bergs

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @loganr21

One word - Legacy - Lee and Pascoe linger on in putting in place our inexperienced coaching set up. While the club has got some back of house issues sorted, the reality is the old regime’s last relic is appointing Benji as coach, and he has compounded the problem in not appointing experienced assistants. Clubs in as big a hole as we are in really need someone to guide or lead them who is experienced, like a Bennett or a Hasler.  Benji has the right personality to be a good coach. But he’s not an X’s and O’s guy. And so while the resilience of the team is probably down to Benji, we are tactically poor. And that’s also down to him and his attacking assistant or assistants.

I know I’m harping but I think that hole you talk about is way too deep. Or is it I can’t wait for the next rebuild? Either way the tigers in my view will never be a force in the competition ever again, just making up the numbers. 

It’s getting to the point where I’m struggling to even imagine us being a truly competitive and professional side.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Snake, Kenny4517 and LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Posted by: @helmesy

It’s getting to the point where I’m struggling to even imagine us being a truly competitive and professional side.

Went to magic round Saturday and saw 2 teams below us on the table. They would have lapped us last night! It’s pretty depressing 

Watch out for the bergs

Snake and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

One word? Imminent

No, not some incredible turnaround in form. I mean a third consecutive wooden spoon. I don't see how WT avoid this. Both Parra and Souths (and others near the bottom) have enough classy players to get them enough wins to avoid the spoon. The Tigers don't. IMO.

Snake, Joel Helmes, Avo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Posted by: @mercy-rule

One word? Imminent

No, not some incredible turnaround in form. I mean a third consecutive wooden spoon. I don't see how WT avoid this. Both Parra and Souths (and others near the bottom) have enough classy players to get them enough wins to avoid the spoon. The Tigers don't. IMO.

@ $3.50 tag for the spoon looks inviting, along with cowboys 13+ on Friday night. 

Watch out for the bergs

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @mercy-rule

One word? Imminent

@ $3.50 tag for the spoon looks inviting, along with cowboys 13+ on Friday night. 

think we might avoid the spoon, Parramatta and souths look bereft too

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

I would play against cowboys

7. Api

9. Simpkin 

14. Talynn Da Silva 

I know Api is playing for nsw number 9 jersey but we need to try something

go out and buy blaize from Parramatta 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

we should hire demetriou for x's & O's attacking coach 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@jedi-tiger Da Silva is another that is being butchered by Benji . He should be serving his apprenticeship in reserve grade like the Storm did with Grant . It’s such a waste seeing this guy in the sheds all dressed up and nowhere to go .. wake up coach as I am starting to doubt your ability to run a footy team !

Mercy Rule, Joel Helmes, Kenny4517 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@jedi-tiger The Blaize I wish this would happen.

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@jedi-tiger The spoon is ours Jedi ! Souths and Parra have upsides in the second half of the season .. do the Tigers ?

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lorenzo)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Dumb, dumb, dumb...sorry thats 3 words.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @snake

@jedi-tiger The spoon is ours Jedi ! Souths and Parra have upsides in the second half of the season .. do the Tigers ?

probably not, but souths and parramatta seem to have lost the dressing room. We however don't have talent but we might scrape home a win or 2 over origin period

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

@jedi-tiger we can’t score more than 12 points a game. We’ll be lucky to win another game this season.

LoganR21 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@avocadoontoast The offence coach is doing wonders !

Avo reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 10 / 11
Share: