Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers team v Titans Rd1

Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Wests Tigers haven't beaten the Titans in Sydney since 2011. Time to change that stat....

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @mike

Wests Tigers haven't beaten the Titans in Sydney since 2011. Time to change that stat....

Some pretty poor loses in there as well. 

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Salty
(@salty)
Junior Pathways

Sheens all preseason has been talking about the attack. But their defense against the Raiders was encouraging. Typical Shifty Sheens; ‘look over here at what we’re doing with the attack’ - channeling 2005, whilst saying nothing about the defense overhaul.

We’ll know more about the season ahead with the teams defense, than what they produce with the attack in this game.

Peter A, The Last Ronin, Joel Helmes and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)

Kepoa is interesting. He can be anything, I’m just not sure if he has the work rate to play in the forwards just yet.

ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Just in top 30 terms, a bit concerning that Apisalome Saukuru can only make the Flegg team, and Sione Fainu can only make the NSW Cup bench. 

Tristan Reilly missing as well, but assume he's injured. 

ReplyQuote
jirskyr
(@jirskyr)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Posted by: @tigerstu

Thoughts Kepaoa on the bench? 

Classic Sheens, loves a benchie who can cover forwards and backs. He would just love all these backrow options coming through at the club, and a few big units from the backs that he can turn into part-time backrowers.

ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)

@eastiemagpie I thought he was real damaging against the raiders ! I think he just comes on to spell Blore for 20 mins . He’s definitely put on some kgs that’s for sure .

Eastiemagpie reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @lestronge

@eastiemagpie I thought he was real damaging against the raiders ! I think he just comes on to spell Blore for 20 mins . He’s definitely put on some kgs that’s for sure .

Agreed, I would prefer him to build his motor in reserve grade if he is going to become a backrower, but with Bateman out I believe he has more to offer than Seyfarth already.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)

Posted by: @lestronge

He was very good against the Raiders and is improving nicely. He will probably need to play about 40-50 mins to cover for Blore and Joffa.  

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: