It’s a big Grand Final edition of the Wests Tigers Podcast with a stack of Wests Tigers discussion.
In part one, Eddie Otto is joined by Garry Watson and Steve Stretton for a chat about the Wests Tigers Head Coach position.
Now that the dust has settled on the decision to stick with Michael Maguire in 2022, the boys reflect on the tumultuous last few weeks.
They try to answer some burning questions too, including:
- Will Madge only be safe if the team makes the top 8 in 2022?
- How will the Madge and Tim Sheens combination work?
- Is he the Wests Tigers coach in name only?
- Should Cooper Cronk be offered an assistant coach job?
- How about former Sharks mentor Shane Flanaghan?
- What does Madge need to say to the squad on day one of pre-season training?
There’s also discussion around what Madge needs to say to some individual players too.
In part two, Steve is subbed-off for Joel Helmes who clarifies last week’s heated debate around the upper management of the Wests Tigers.
Then it’s a real trip down memory lane with Eddie, Garry, and Joel reminiscing on the proudest day in Wests Tigers history – the 2005 NRL Grand Final.
We hope you enjoy this week’s big edition of the Wests Tigers Podcast…