It wasn’t pretty but the Wests Tigers got the chocolates over the Bulldogs on the Gold Coast on Sunday.
On this edition of the Wests Tigers Podcast Eddie Otto, Garry Watson, and Steve Stretton take a look back at the much-needed win.
The boys look at how the different players are performing and are we missing any potentially positive positional changes?
There’s also a discussion around some of the lost opportunities of the 2021 season.
Then, in part two of this edition, Joel Helmes joins the guys for a wide-ranging look at episode two of the Fox Sports documentary, Tales from Tiger Town.
There’s discussion around:
- Michael Maguire’s locker room blow-ups
- Why it looks like the players aren’t responding
- Is the exercise proving a success for Wests Tigers?
- Who is driving standards at Wests Tigers?
- What should be the three big priorities on the agenda of Wests Tigers management?
We hope you enjoy this bumper edition of the Wests Tigers Podcast!