It was another mostly disappointing performance from the Wests Tigers last weekend against Manly.
On this edition of the Wests Tigers Podcast Eddie Otto and Declan McCutcheon take a look back at the Suncorp Stadium clash with the Sea Eagles.
Then the boys welcome back one of the founders of the podcast, Joel Helmes.
Joel joins the boys for a bit of a look under the bonnet of the Wests Tigers, including a round of an old Wests Tigers Podcast favourite – Buy, Hold, Sell.
There’s also discussion around:
- Areas where Wests Tigers might be reaching high-performance standards
- Is Justin Pascoe the man to lead this club to a brighter future?
- Is the club’s media relations/PR team doing a good job of protecting the brand?
- Does the club need to revisit its mission statement and what exactly does it mean?
- Is the current governance of the club setting Wests Tigers up for success?
- Should the major sponsor also be the Chairman of Wests Tigers?
- What is the club’s focus in regard to player improvements on and off-field?
This is a marathon edition of the Wests Tigers Podcast with plenty of from-the-heart discussion around the club that we all love.
We hope you enjoy it and don’t forget to have your say as well – email@example.com…