Joel and Eddie are back after a Christmas break with Episode Five of the Wests Tigers’ Podcast, after a dramatic few weeks of off-field headlines in Tiger Town.
In Part One the boys discuss the Salary Cap penalties and sanctions imposed on the Club in relation to Robbie Farah’s ambassador role.
They also touch on the breaking news of more off-field bad behaviour, with Michael Chee Kam in trouble.
Topics discussed in Part One include:
- Were the monetary fines imposed on the Club too high?
- Will deregistered CEO Justin Pascoe be back?
- Should the Club appeal the sanctions?
- Will the sanctions have an impact on 2019?
In Part Two the boys answer more questions from the Wests Tigers’ Forum, as well as discuss some New Year’s resolutions, as Wests Tigers’ fans, and if they were running the Wests Tigers.
They also talk about the A-League handing a Licence to the Macarthur/South West Sydney region, to play out of Campbelltown Stadium, and what impact that could have on the Wests Tigers.
Topics discussed in Part Two include:
- What were our best and worst performances as a team in 2018?
- Are there any off-contract players we can target for 2019?
- Where will the Wests Tigers finish in 2019?
- What individual milestone could be reached in 2019 including will Benji Marshall and Robbie Farah reach 300 NRL games in 2019?