Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0344

CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

I am very concerned about our senior leadership group. AD comes out and says that he will help set a standard, the young guys can get dropped to KOE and then he serves up the rubbish he did. Klemmer is getting paid big money and is playing ok but not nearly enough for his pay packet. He used to be a fiery character but has completely mellowed. John Bateman defends well but his attack is terrible and then he starts rubbish when the game is pretty much over. 

How can the young guys listen and look up to them? They look like gooses. Imagine hearing from your mates at other teams about how their team goes about things and the mentorship from top-line players who walk the walk.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Posted by: @canberratiger

I am very concerned about our senior leadership group. AD comes out and says that he will help set a standard, the young guys can get dropped to KOE and then he serves up the rubbish he did. Klemmer is getting paid big money and is playing ok but not nearly enough for his pay packet. He used to be a fiery character but has completely mellowed. John Bateman defends well but his attack is terrible and then he starts rubbish when the game is pretty much over. 

How can the young guys listen and look up to them? They look like gooses. Imagine hearing from your mates at other teams about how their team goes about things and the mentorship from top-line players who walk the walk.

Outside of Api, our senior players have all been really disappointing. And the issue is they're all on huge money and for long periods. AD's defence on the weekend was not NRL standard, and if he can't improve dramatically on that he's got no future in 1st grade imo.

ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@canberratiger That last sentence of your comment is so insightful. Let's assume ex-Tigers still have the ear of some players in the club. What do you think Brooks, Talau, Garner, Suli, Moses, Walters, Liddle, Madden, Hastings etc etc would be saying to them? That their game has gone backwards since leaving WT??

No!!! They'd be more likely saying get the eff out of there!

ReplyQuote
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @mercy-rule

@canberratiger That last sentence of your comment is so insightful. Let's assume ex-Tigers still have the ear of some players in the club. What do you think Brooks, Talau, Garner, Suli, Moses, Walters, Liddle, Madden, Hastings etc etc would be saying to them? That their game has gone backwards since leaving WT??

No!!! They'd be more likely saying get the eff out of there!

Not to mention their mates from younger years saying that they learn so much from Munster, Fisher Harris, DCE etc rather than nobody, Klemmer and Sezar.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

On listening back to the pod …since when do we swear on the pods Steve?? 😂😅

Using Mike Hunts vocabulary 🤩😜

ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

Posted by: @Anonymous

On listening back to the pod …since when do we swear on the pods Steve?? 😂😅

Using Mike Hunts vocabulary 🤩😜

thought I'd got away with that slip lol

ReplyQuote
WestsTigers r1
(@weststigers_r1)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@helmesy I reckon something’s cooking.

he said right at the beginning there will be more pain to come this yeah cause the side is  unbalanced.

Has he sorted a new major sponsor yet?  I’m hoping he has and that they have to shut up about it until Lees sponsorship runs its course.

mate you can’t get any better than this guy, so whoever wants to cut him down is a nutter.. 

the home ground thing will sort itself, once these grounds are fixed up. 
Pommy land thing… unclear what happened there.

id be happy if they pull the Stephanie contract and distribute the money to our up and comers and find another prop for 600

Joel Helmes and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@tiger_ex_maggie Who are you talking about? I won't know if I'm a nutter or not.

ReplyQuote
WestsTigers r1
(@weststigers_r1)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@canberratiger I just saw Klemmer interview, he sounded totally disinterested. If Souths perform this week I think it will be 60 plus loss to us.

Hope I’m wrong!

ReplyQuote
WestsTigers r1
(@weststigers_r1)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@mercy-rule Richardson

ReplyQuote
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @weststigers_r1

@canberratiger I just saw Klemmer interview, he sounded totally disinterested. If Souths perform this week I think it will be 60 plus loss to us.

Hope I’m wrong!

It's ridiculous isn't it?! He is doing the job of a $350k prop. For his money and supposed stature he should be a standout in a team like the tigers even when we play poorly

ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@mercy-rule Richardson

Hmmm. I won't declare myself a nutter just yet, but I'm far from convinced that even he can save this club.

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @mercy-rule

@mercy-rule Richardson

Hmmm. I won't declare myself a nutter just yet, but I'm far from convinced that even he can save this club.

I haven’t learnt a great deal whilst supporting the Tigers but I think it’s fair to say supporting them and being a nutter are not mutually exclusive.

ReplyQuote
WestsTigers r1
(@weststigers_r1)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@canberratiger Definitely not an A type predator Garry Watson keeps banging on about.

Kind of puts in but doesn’t. At least Solomona looks scary. Can see him bludging if we got him but, but what do you do. I’d rather have Seafarth with 12kgs of extra muscle on him that others have suggested. At least he has a good crack.

ReplyQuote
WestsTigers r1
(@weststigers_r1)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@mercy-rule Hes got to!!!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share: