Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0313

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Everything you need in another post-victory edition of the Wests Tigers Podcast! https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0313/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

To me Galven reminds me of Cleary… so the position I’d play him next season would be 7. He’s a more natural than Jerome. 
Nice fresh in the mind pod too guys. 

Keep steering the right path

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Galvin looks very busy, always pointing at the opposition defence line and organising his own players. He looks like a 6 to me but I’m open to the idea of seeing how he goes. We are in such a wonderful position given Galvins emergence, Latu in the wings and Luai coming. I am so excited about Luai/Galvin pairing just imaging the amount of confidence these two players play the game with. That said I am also really enjoying the steady hand that Sezer is playing and reflect on how nice it is to have a controlling half which looks like we will be giving up next year. Our future looks so so bright. I have no idea where Sullivan fits but I presume he will find interest away from us or in super league so I’m not that worried. Bulldogs should sign sezer for 2025 given he is a Bankstown boy growing up.

Mac_Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Great pod guys. Very detailed analysis. Post win pods are my favourite.

I found it very interesting when you guys were discussing possible replacement for Galvin. We actually have our original three first choice halves available and we are pondering how we will replace an 18yo kid who has never played a game of Flegg. Makes me realise what an incredible revelation Galvin has been and also potentially how dire it could have been with Sezer/Sullivan as our first choice halves.

ReplyQuote
(@mac_tiger)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Latu Fainu just announced as # 14. Bud # 6.

ReplyQuote
Share: