Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0304

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

The trial against the Dragons was a disappointing affair. On this edition of the pod, we take a look at what has to change before the Raiders match. We also address the membership truths revealed by Shane Richardson, and we play Yioti's Quiz. https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0304/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

What has fascinated me for many years now is ….players going from good game to bad and all in a week. Rocks and diamonds performances live at Wests Tigers !!

Keep steering the right path

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

Great ep guys!

I for one, was/am excited to see what our young coaching team could come up with. I was hoping it was going to be a bit fresh and different, the type of footy that allowed us to jump to mid table.

The way I understand the team works:

- Benji - oversees and culture

- Robbie- attack

- Morris- defence

- heighno - effort areas

Fingers crossed they use this wake up call to full effect and step things up for round 2

Top 8 2023

Joel Helmes and Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Not sure it could work to bring in another coach to the structure now. The team has been training for months now, unless they are deliberately hiding our plans until round 2 this is the structure we will be playing with this year. It is concerning that that redzone attacks problems remain despite it being a glaring issue last year. 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

good episode guys

looking like a very long year 

ReplyQuote
Share: