Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0291

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

We have our right of reply to the unfair public criticism of us, the petition, and the review into the Wests Tigers. https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0291/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

(@dirty-reds)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

I've missed this Riccio piece. What was the general gist?

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Posted by: @dirty-reds

I've missed this Riccio piece. What was the general gist?

Podcasters bad, lee good.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Dirty Reds and Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Good listen. I’ll be interested if Roccio does ever decide to respond to the email. 

for mine the fact the Lee has gone on the attack shows he feels he isn’t doing the best job. Whether that is accurate or not I don’t know but that’s the perception from those actions. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Just a guess but perhaps Lee has confused you with the other podcast who he has a massive feud with. Rob from that podcast was for some reason the first person that was interviewed by Barnier.

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

Just a guess but perhaps Lee has confused you with the other podcast who he has a massive feud with. Rob from that podcast was for some reason the first person that was interviewed by Barnier.

I do feel that is definitely a possibility.

ReplyQuote
(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Reasonable conclusion to draw I reckon. Rob B probably told everyone that he was the 'first interviewed' as well?

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Posted by: @mickb

Reasonable conclusion to draw I reckon. Rob B probably told everyone that he was the 'first interviewed' as well?

He did lol. though he did give credit for the petition.

The negativity in the article does make me think of the possibility it is an attack on Rob, though most people won't see that and will assume it is aimed at the Wests Tigers Podcast.

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Good pod guys and good on you for having a go at Riccio. 

As for Best, he’s a current origin player at his peak. He might not be worth $800k but I can’t think of any player of his quality we’d be any chance of getting.

TigerSteve reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: