Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0289

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Declan, Steve and Garry discuss the re-appointment of Lee Hagipantelis as Wests Tigers Chairman (despite the review), the re-signing of Jahream Bula and the possible departure of Alex Twal.  https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0289/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

(@davey-farrell)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

good show boys, totally agree, the board have given the middle finger to all of us, i am so disgusted though i love this club i will not be renewing my membershi ...this board is arrogant and so out of touch it is frightening.  The other thing that annoys me greatly is that Lee took the media out to lunch last Wednesday right before the media was told about his new 3 year extension, how unusual hey.. he got into bed with the media so they wouldnt turn on him and then after he is extended they dro Bulas extension too soften the blow.  This club is the gift that kee s giving... NOT 

Garry and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Barra
(@barra)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Agree with the sentiments aired on the podcast. My one word, for obvious reasons, is ARROGANCE. Lee and the board all ooze it.

And Lee's little speech about his reappointment doesn't cut the mustard either. Maybe if we'd just dropped out of the top 8 this year it might have, but for a team getting its second consecutive spoon? No way! He needed to be breathing fire and brimstone, talk about how things are right now changing at all levels, how he looks forward to seeing the implementation of review recommendations... but no, we get meek self-serving rhetoric.

(PS can something please be done with Declan's audio clarity? Always appreciate his opinion but his audio makes it hard to understand)

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @barra

Agree with the sentiments aired on the podcast. My one word, for obvious reasons, is ARROGANCE. Lee and the board all ooze it.

And Lee's little speech about his reappointment doesn't cut the mustard either. Maybe if we'd just dropped out of the top 8 this year it might have, but for a team getting its second consecutive spoon? No way! He needed to be breathing fire and brimstone, talk about how things are right now changing at all levels, how he looks forward to seeing the implementation of review recommendations... but no, we get meek self-serving rhetoric.

(PS can something please be done with Declan's audio clarity? Always appreciate his opinion but his audio makes it hard to understand)

I’ll have a word to Declan on that.

ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

Posted by: @helmesy

Posted by: @barra

I’ll have a word to Declan on that.

perhaps when you’re chastising him about the hair comment. Most inappropriate 😜

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

Posted by: @tigersteve

Hope you had a good trip to Turkey Joel

Top 8 2023

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @frullens

Posted by: @tigersteve

Hope you had a good trip to Turkey Joel

The only turkey around here is Declan 😂

Frullens reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: