Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0271

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @kenny4517

Great podcast guys. It sums up the mood of all supporters of this great club. Unfortunately I went to Townsville with my wife to watch that debacle first hand.
I’ve never felt so embarrassed to be wearing our jersey after that game. I’m not even sure after 32 years of supporting the tigers,I can keep following/ supporting this team if next year is the same.!

I feel same, you weigh it up and life would be a lot easier if the club just folded. Sad to say.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Kenny4517 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kenny4517)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @helmesy

Posted by: @kenny4517

Great podcast guys. It sums up the mood of all supporters of this great club. Unfortunately I went to Townsville with my wife to watch that debacle first hand.
I’ve never felt so embarrassed to be wearing our jersey after that game. I’m not even sure after 32 years of supporting the tigers,I can keep following/ supporting this team if next year is the same.!

I feel same, you weigh it up and life would be a lot easier if the club just folded. Sad to say.

It’s sad to say but I think a lot of supporters/ fans are feeling the same. If we don’t get a change in leadership then I fear for the future of the club. The youth don’t want to follow the club and the next crop of young talent players will go to other clubs. Things need to change at the top now.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Barra
(@barra)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @frullens

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

that signature block just screams unprofessional

CEO should be capitalised not Ceo

I'm not one who is prefect with spelling - but you'd think the signature should be proofed 

Given recent track records whoever is proofing also needs punting!

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

I'm not one who is prefect with spelling - but you'd think the signature should be proofed 

first thing I noticed, along with member # (with no input). Complete lack of attention to detail 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Barra
(@barra)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

first thing I noticed, along with member # (with no input). Complete lack of attention to detail 

Well that just seems to be JP to a 'T'.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: