Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0254

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

On this edition: Can we make it two in a row? What does the Fulton signing really mean? Yioti's big Magic Round quiz! https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0254/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

good pod again guys, Declan we agreed on something mate with schuster πŸ™‚

Joel Helmes and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Great pod guys. cant put my finger on it but seemed calmer? Sensible? Not sure what is different.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Posted by: @tiger5150

Great pod guys. cant put my finger on it but seemed calmer? Sensible? Not sure what is different.

Must have been because I wasn't there.

Β 

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

There’s been lots of judgement around our red zone attack this year , and for good reason for the first 3-4 rounds , but since the Parra game I feel this has been returned to the nrl mean .Β 
Any chance you could deep dive this . Is this just my perspective or is it near on impossible to score in the opposition 20 unless you grubber or get lucky with a flick / dummy half run.Β 
Even set plays are happening and starting 20m out for the most part .Β 
case in point this Manly vs Broncos game. I felt like I was watching the tigers play watching that manly side go around .Β 
I just don’t think our attack is that bad . Defence is just on another level in w2023 .Β 

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @lestronge

There’s been lots of judgement around our red zone attack this year , and for good reason for the first 3-4 rounds , but since the Parra game I feel this has been returned to the nrl mean .Β 
Any chance you could deep dive this . Is this just my perspective or is it near on impossible to score in the opposition 20 unless you grubber or get lucky with a flick / dummy half run.Β 
Even set plays are happening and starting 20m out for the most part .Β 
case in point this Manly vs Broncos game. I felt like I was watching the tigers play watching that manly side go around .Β 
I just don’t think our attack is that bad . Defence is just on another level in w2023 .Β 

Β 

I Think Manly have a tough few years ahead

Β 

Β 

Skippa13 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Topic starter  

Would have been better if you had a Dragons fan on 😛

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@lestronge we have the best defence in the bottom 8. Worst attack by far though.

ReplyQuote
Share: