Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0234

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

The latest edition of the pod is good to go. We talk the Round One Tigers team, the latest on Mitch Moses, and the infighting story that broke over the weekend.  https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0234/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

(@russtutty63)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

In regards to Mitch Moses it’s always been my belief that our best chances of getting him would be to offer 5 years and $7 mill, I posted this a couple of months ago. But I didn’t expect the Eels to match that and I still don’t. I certainly don’t think they could better that offer. So I’m my mind it comes down to whether or not the Eels offer is close enough to that for Moses to stay there. If it is then fair play to them and fair play to us for giving it a bloody good crack.  We’ll move on and look at a plan B.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

And just a point regarding our hopes for young Large from Wests Matts to come through at some stage. He looks very promising now at that level but he’s maybe 17 this year and I’d guess by watching him he’s about 65-70kg. Now he’s going to need at the very least another 10kg, probably 15kg to deal with the physical side of NRL. I don’t know how that extra bulk will effect his running game and so on so at this point he shouldn’t even be mentioned when it comes to playing NRL. He’s a promising young player, we should leave it at that.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

Regarding the Cavanagh issue, I do know that there are still some very, very parochial Wests Magpies fans out there who don’t want anything to do with the Wests Tigers. I have a friend, known him for 50 years, who is one of these people. Their passion for their club, in this case Wests Magpies, can blinker their vision of the bigger picture although in my friend’s case he’d like nothing more to see the reputation of Wests Tigers suffer. I’ve tried discussing it with him but it’s pointless. Only pointing this out because there are agendas at play here I’m sure and they can damage a club if played out like this. I thought Steve dealt with this very well in the Podcast too.

This post was modified 1 year ago by Russtutty63

Skippa13 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

you guys doing a pod after Tuesday pre game

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

you guys doing a pod after Tuesday pre game

Yeah there will be a mid week pod probably on Wednesday and Thursday.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Great pod as always. I think Steve covered the Cavanagh issue well.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@garry good one mate

ReplyQuote
Share: