Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0233

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

On this big edition of the Wests Tigers Podcast, Eddie, Garry, and Declan give their big 2023 Wests Tigers predictions and play Buy, Sell, or Hold!  https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0233/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Mike reacted
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Surprised by all of the rabbitoh love. I thought they would be on the slide this year, around the 6-8 mark. For most teams it really just comes down to injuries and depth. Take manly as an example without turbo, or even panthers without Cleary (now that they’ve lost burton and Sullivan). In a that sense we have been pretty unlucky over the past few years, so hopefully it swings our way soon.

Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Twal to score the winning try against the Titans, mortgage the house, can’t lose. 

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

The thing that worries me when it comes to where I think we might finish is that there’s a natural tendency for supporters, myself included, to be more optimistic about all the changes this year than we might be if neutrals or supporters of other clubs. I think there are question marks over our backline which could be, hopefully they aren’t, one of the worst in the comp’. The depth in the forwards is also questionable hence I think we’ll need quite a bit going our way. The optimist in me suggests we can have quite a lot going our way so I’m tipping a top 8 finish.

Skippa13 reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: