Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast episode 0232

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Our post-match pod following today's big win over the Raiders in our final trial of 2023. https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0232/

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

(@davey-farrell)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

you beauty!!!  looking forward to having a listen in the morning on my morning walk with the dog with a smile on my face, yes it was only a trial but ill take any win the tigers have

Joel Helmes and Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mickb)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Enjoyed the podcast guys!

Very good sound quality for outside the ground!

My 2 cents worth on the left wing is Tupou should get the gig because Staines is a better option on the bench. With HIA's occuring so often all clubs need to have outside back cover on the bench at all times.

If Jake Simpkin plays 14 and we get an injury in the backs, we're very short on options.

If Staines plays 14 and we get an injury in the backs, we have a straight swap. That leaves us short on backup hooker cover I know but at a pinch we could have Brooks move to 9 with Staines and 1 and Laurie into the halves.

I guess it's not an easy decision.

Does anyone know how many mins Api played for Penrith in the majority of games last season? I only recall Mitch Kenny starting in a couple of games towards the back end of 2022 and Penrith were losing both matches when Api came on later.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Good pod guys

ReplyQuote
(@wt2040)
Wests Tigers Supporter

good easy listening guys after a win 

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)