Wests Tigers Podcas...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wests Tigers Podcast 0203

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Steve and Garry talk the latest Wests Tigers news, including the finalisation of the 2023 squad, and preview tomorrow's clash with the Knights.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Garry reacted
(@tiger-symmetry)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Enjoyed the podcast Garry and Steve,especially your combined insights into the never ending WTs halves saga.Really balanced and constructive observations,especially your combined take on Adam Douehi and his progression as a 5/8th.

Also was curious to know whether the club has received the all important audio files from the bunker in reference to the Cowboys game.Wondering if anyone is up to speed on this issue?

TigerSteve and Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Posted by: @tiger-symmetry

Enjoyed the podcast Garry and Steve,especially your combined insights into the never ending WTs halves saga.Really balanced and constructive observations,especially your combined take on Adam Douehi and his progression as a 5/8th.

Also was curious to know whether the club has received the all important audio files from the bunker in reference to the Cowboys game.Wondering if anyone is up to speed on this issue?

Thanks mate. Its a bit different without Joel or Eddie hosting as they do such a great job of that role, but Steve and I gave it a crack lol

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

TigerSteve reacted
ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

Posted by: @garry

Thanks mate. Its a bit different without Joel or Eddie hosting as they do such a great job of that role, but Steve and I gave it a crack lol

Meant to like but think I unliked accidentally lol

Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Posted by: @tigersteve
Posted by: @garry

Meant to like but think I unliked accidentally lol

Is that your impression of my hosting abilities Steve?

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Guys I get alot of what you are saying about both Brooks and Madden…. But if you think Lukes a better organising 7 than Jock then this is where I don’t agree at all with.

Imo Luke is nothing other than a 6 and I think we have a better one in Doeuehi. But as Steve says it’s whether he wants to stay that will be the telling factor. The only downside will be if we lose both.

Keep steering the right path

TigerSteve reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Posted by: @loganr21

Guys I get alot of what you are saying about both Brooks and Madden…. But if you think Lukes a better organising 7 than Jock then this is where I don’t agree at all with.

Imo Luke is nothing other than a 6 and I think we have a better one in Doeuehi. But as Steve says it’s whether he wants to stay that will be the telling factor. The only downside will be if we lose both.

I am not saying Luke is better than Madden, I am saying that I think people are getting overly excited about 2 ok games from Jock and I think he needs to do more than that before we hitch the wagon to that horse. He has the next month to show he is the half we need.

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

obviously ideally Sheens would like to keep Brooks but not on that salary. It will be up to Brooks whether he stays on reduced salary or moves to chase big dollars elsewhere. 

If Sheens really thought Madden was the second coming he would be snapped up and not be playing the next 4 weeks unsigned for 2023 that is not how Sheens usually operates, look at at tumeth he still hasn't formally signed hence not playing first grade. 

if Brooks moves on then yeah Sheens will try and keep Madden I just don't know if Sheens sees Madden as the answer. 

TigerSteve reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@garry I think Jock is a better 7 than Luke … you guys dm said it yourself that he hasn’t developed. It’s time to move on because the more you keep trying the same thing and failing. Anyways you know the saying 😅😂

Keep steering the right path

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

@garry I think Jock is a better 7 than Luke … you guys dm said it yourself that he hasn’t developed. It’s time to move on because the more you keep trying the same thing and failing. Anyways you know the saying 😅😂

I don't think 2 ok games is enough to say that yet.

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

and Jock is the only answer? You want to commit the next 3 years to a player that may or may not be marginally better than Luke Brooks? Thats not the strategy that will get us back to the top.

ReplyQuote
Share: