Share:
Notifications
Clear all

The Wests Tigers Podcast/ Geoff Chisholm Player of the Year

Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

We will be again conducting a player of the year system for 2023. I have made some tweaks this year and you will have the ability to vote using a 3,2,1 system on google forms. Each week I will post a link to the form for your voting, you fill it in and the player with the highest number of votes on the Wednesday following the game will be the Wests Tigers Podcast man of the match. The player with the most votes at the end of the season will be the Wests Tigers Podcast/ Geoff Chisholm Player of the Year.

I am going to test this system this weekend by using it to select a man of the match for the trial game against Canberra.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Russtutty63 reacted
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

I have also just got confirmation from Geoff's family, we are going to name the Player of the Year Award "The Wests Tigers Podcast Geoff Chisholm Player of the Year!" I know its a mouthful but I think it is a good way of honouring someone that did so much for this club, the broader Wests Tigers Community and he was instrumental in the start of this forum. His participation gave the forum a legitimacy it may not have received otherwise.

Russtutty63, Dirty Reds, CanberraTiger and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @garry

I have also just got confirmation from Geoff's family, we are going to name the Player of the Year Award "The Wests Tigers Podcast Geoff Chisholm Player of the Year!" I know its a mouthful but I think it is a good way of honouring someone that did so much for this club, the broader Wests Tigers Community and he was instrumental in the start of this forum. His participation gave the forum a legitimacy it may not have received otherwise.

Excellent

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

That’s a really nice idea. I very much like the idea of honouring Geo. He is greatly missed… 

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @mike

That’s a really nice idea. I very much like the idea of honouring Geo. He is greatly missed… 

Television has the Logies, Film has the Oscars and we have the Geos

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @mike

Television has the Logies, Film has the Oscars and we have the Geos

I like it…

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: