Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Vote below for the Wests Tigers Podcast Man of the Match for Round 25

All vote contribute to the Geoff Chisholm Player of the Year

https://forms.gle/dCtuJFVp6VeMtvYR8

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Api had some mistakes in his game but ultimately he took the game by the scruff of the neck so he got my 3 points. 2 to Simpkin and 1 to Twal.

HM to Pole, Papalii and I thought Kepaoa had a decent game.

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @tiger5150

Api had some mistakes in his game but ultimately he took the game by the scruff of the neck so he got my 3 points. 2 to Simpkin and 1 to Twal.

HM to Pole, Papalii and I thought Kepaoa had a decent game.

100% on Api… his two plays with the boot wins us that game. I gave Pole 2 and big Red 1

Keep steering the right path

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Api had too many errors. A couple of missed tackles that led to trys and a dumb penalty given away that also led to a try. Kicking the winning goal doesn’t make up for it. Should never have been in that position in the first place. Doesn’t get any points from me this week. 

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Posted by: @mike

Api had too many errors. A couple of missed tackles that led to trys and a dumb penalty given away that also led to a try. Kicking the winning goal doesn’t make up for it. Should never have been in that position in the first place. Doesn’t get any points from me this week. 

was playing out of position though Mike and crunch points are always at the end of matches. So therefore if we don’t get the ball back from the kickoff and kick that goal, we go home losers.

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Posted by: @loganr21

was playing out of position though Mike and crunch points are always at the end of matches. So therefore if we don’t get the ball back from the kickoff and kick that goal, we go home losers.

Yes he was but the last play doesn’t make up for the errors. Wasn’t his best game by a long way. 

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

But if he concedes the tackle after running behind Stef we are never in that position 

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

But if he concedes the tackle after running behind Stef we are never in that position 

still made up for his blunders though … yeah

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

still made up for his blunders though … yeah

He needed to, there were many. Had a pretty poor game except for the last 4 minutes. The previous 76 minutes were some of his worst for Wests Tigers. 

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Wests Tigers Podcast Man of the Match

Geoff Chisholm Player of the Year Award Leaderboard

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
Share: