(@yanni)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Posted by: @yanni

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Posted by: @helmesy

-- attachment is not available --

Haas?

He’s a great player but honestly we can spend our money better elsewhere ie halves and outside backs. Haas would make our very good forward pack even better but we’d still score no points.

So just to clarify if it was Haas you don’t want him 

id rather spend $1.2m on outside backs 

Like who and which outside back that is a game changer whould want to come to us. But I do agree with you we do need better. Also your just guessing it’s $1.2 i think he’s worth every cent of that

ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Hard to say no to Haas given how good and unique he is, but we just have so many other holes in the squad that it'd be hard to justify. 

Our middles stock/depth is probably the strongest position in the club, especially when you consider the likes of Fa'agutu and co in the wings. 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

according to DT we are looking like getting a nsw player for 2025 which is bigger than Paps, Api etc, thinking it can  only be tedesco. if so does he move to 6 and fainu to 7 in 2025 ?

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @dirty-reds

Hard to say no to Haas given how good and unique he is, but we just have so many other holes in the squad that it'd be hard to justify. 

Our middles stock/depth is probably the strongest position in the club, especially when you consider the likes of Fa'agutu and co in the wings. 

We do have a lot of depth in the forwards, but we are lacking that high impact middle forward. Haas is most definitely that.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

according to DT we are looking like getting a nsw player for 2025 which is bigger than Paps, Api etc, thinking it can  only be tedesco. if so does he move to 6 and fainu to 7 in 2025 ?

At this point in his career, Teddy wouldn't be a better signing than Api.

851, tiger05premier and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigerbennyb)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Teddy ? Rather resign Adam Blair to a 3 year deal. No thanks, pass. 

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @tigerbennyb

It’s 100% not Tedesco.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

851, tiger05premier, Mike and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@doug-heffernan)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Posted by: @tigerbennyb

It’s 100% not Tedesco.

Thank god

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

-- attachment is not available --

Haas?

Nah it won’t be him… I was thinking along the lines of Fittler 😅😂🤣

ReplyQuote
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@helmesy Who then? Luai?

If Luai then would it be him instead of Sullivan or what flow-on effect do you foresee?

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Bradman best?

ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)

Posted by: @garry

We do have a lot of depth in the forwards, but we are lacking that high impact middle forward. Haas is most definitely that.

I don't disagree, but I don't think we're in a position to spend $1.2m (or more) on a middle, even a future immortal, with all the holes elsewhere. 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Jerome luai then ?

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

I don't disagree, but I don't think we're in a position to spend $1.2m (or more) on a middle, even a future immortal, with all the holes elsewhere. 

We do need to find another middle forward though as our pack is still a little unbalanced.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

We do need to find another middle forward though as our pack is still a little unbalanced.

haas would be good

ReplyQuote
Page 786 / 1067
Share: