Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

Sullivan is a much better option than Sezer or Croft 

Not much out there 

I think we need to look at it all in context. Running with two rookies in the halves over having an experienced head out there to support Api guide them around. Our backline is also very young if we are looking at Bula, Junior, To’a, ???, Nofoaluma for next year. Add two rookie halves and we’ll have Nofoaluma as the experienced calming influence 

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Pretty classless effort by Daine on his insta story last night. Not unexpected I guess.

Screenshot 2023 07 22 140845

GroveTiger reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

@tiger5150 he’s just sharing the Penrith announcement but agreed it isn’t necessary of him to support that particular post.

hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

@tiger5150 he’s just sharing the Penrith announcement but agreed it isn’t necessary of him to support that particular post.

he added the lyrics "Im coming home, let the rain wash away all the pain". unnecessary, disrespectful and classless. Again, not surprising.

GroveTiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@grovetiger)
Junior Pathways

Another player who I feel never understood about the accountability or professionalism needed to be an NRL player. 

He's nowhere near Edwards or Luai and will be a NSW Cup player for the rest of his career. 

ReplyQuote
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

I was a big Laurie fan but as time went on he showed that he has a lot of growing up to do. 

When people say that there are players that are just happy to be first-graders, I think of him. Too busy stuffing around with his mates. 

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @tiger5150

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

he added the lyrics "Im coming home, let the rain wash away all the pain". unnecessary, disrespectful and classless. Again, not surprising.

Okay didn’t realise he had added that. He’s never really had his heart in being here unfortunately 

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Some people laughed at me when we let Hasting go and I said Newcastle would end up higher on the ladder than us. Well I’m laughing right back at you… I occasionally get things right. 

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @mike

Some people laughed at me when we let Hasting go and I said Newcastle would end up higher on the ladder than us. Well I’m laughing right back at you… I occasionally get things right. 

Occasionally 

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)

@canberratiger I didn’t see this reply before I decided to post , and it’s exactly what I was going to say . 
Thursday showed he has all the tools , but I personally feel he will be a career backup . Mainly because of what you just said .

ReplyQuote
(@doug-heffernan)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

It doesn't have a single thing to do with Hastings. He is shit

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Hastings doesn't have much t do with it though

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Disagree with you both. Hastings is a far better half than anything we have had this year. If he’s shit then ours are the sewer. Hastings a genuine halfback and an organiser.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

Disagree with you both. Hastings is a far better half than anything we have had this year. If he’s shit then ours are the sewer. Hastings a genuine halfback and an organiser.

100% correct

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

Hastings also has that moron Tyson Gamble outside him so he’s effectively thinking for two players! If Gambles talent matched his ego he’d be an immortal!!

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 779 / 1093
Share: