Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

Enumerator
(@enumerator)
Junior Pathways

This is what I have been told all along.

My contact is a former NRL First Grade player for the Eels

851 and Eastiemagpie reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @enumerator

This is what I have been told all along.

My contact is a former NRL First Grade player for the Eels

He and his manager have done a pretty good job selling it if that is the case.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @tigermate

@garry when will we find out? and do you think he's definitely coming over staying at the eels? Cheers legend

After the club does, so I don't really know.

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

I guess you could say no news is good news 🤷‍♂️

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigermate)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@garry appreciate the response. Random that people on line have said he has stayed with the Eels and that Benny has said he thinks he should stay. You'd of thought if it was us we would have pretty strong sense it would be us - I mean how long can a negotiation go on for without someone getting a very very strong inkling one way or the other.

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @helmesy

This is starting to play out like all the other major signings. Use Wests as leverage. The longer it goes in the less likely he’ll be at Wests. 

851, hsvjones and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @mike

This is starting to play out like all the other major signings. Use Wests as leverage. The longer it goes in the less likely he’ll be at Wests. 

Based on?

There has been no news or information out of the club or the agent.

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Posted by: @tiger5150

Based on?

Based on previous attempts of the club to lure major players. Eg Latrell, JAC, Munster et al. The longer it goes on the less likely it is to happen. Of course I could be wrong, but history is on my side. 

851 and Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

@garry appreciate the response. Random that people on line have said he has stayed with the Eels and that Benny has said he thinks he should stay. You'd of thought if it was us we would have pretty strong sense it would be us - I mean how long can a negotiation go on for without someone getting a very very strong inkling one way or the other.

Yeah, I'm not sure which way this ends up going. Seems Moses and is manager has played things pretty well keeping all clubs engaged and interested.

851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @garry

Yeah, I'm not sure which way this ends up going. Seems Moses and is manager has played things pretty well keeping all clubs engaged and interested.

I have no idea of how seriously Sheens and McDonnel et al have chased the signing of Moses. Nobody does, despite the hope of others (not me .... I think he's an arrogant, selfish, deluded wannabe) on here. I hope he stays at the Eels. They deserve each other. I don't see it as a failure if he doesn't join WT. 

Tiger_Alex, Enumerator, Eastiemagpie and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger2win)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Posted by: @tiger5150

Based on?

So do you mean there is still a chance?

Tiger5150 and 851 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @mercy-rule

Posted by: @garry

I have no idea of how seriously Sheens and McDonnel et al have chased the signing of Moses. Nobody does, despite the hope of others (not me .... I think he's an arrogant, selfish, deluded wannabe) on here. I hope he stays at the Eels. They deserve each other. I don't see it as a failure if he doesn't join WT. 

Correct. He’d be a handy benefit to the team but to get him means breaking the bank and I’m still not sure he’s the guy you go all in on.

ReplyQuote
MOMO-AMP-MEDO
(@momo-amp-medo)
Junior Pathways

@mercy-rule I’m not that fussed if he signs or not.

However the only failure for the Club that I can see is IF Sheens and co. let Madden and Hastings go without a solid plan B in place if it turns out that Moses doesn’t sign. 

If we rely on Brooks and Big D with likes of Laurie as backup we are in serious trouble. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @momo-amp-medo

However the only failure for the Club that I can see is IF Sheens and co. let Madden and Hastings go without a solid plan B in place if it turns out that Moses doesn’t sign. 

If we rely on Brooks and Big D with likes of Laurie as backup we are in serious trouble. 

My understanding is Williams remains an option.

851, Garry and tiger2win reacted
ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @momo-amp-medo

Brooks and Madden maybe were let go because they were considered not good enough. We did finish last with these two playing a good chunk of the season.

ReplyQuote
Page 386 / 1058
Share: