Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@lestronge)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

is AD really that delusional ? i think hes a future captain , but his lack of critical thinking on something relatively straight forward like the fact hes not an 900k half has me really worried 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Sheens on Hastings departure.

1B281AF8 829B 46CA 812E 17404A137D14

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Skippa13 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

I think the back row is looking a little skinny even with the inclusion of Bateman, one or two injuries and Tumeth and Talau will be getting a run maybe earlier than predicted, maybe Brown might be added. And 7 players contracted in 2025 for Benji. A long way to go to get it all as he wants even assuming 5 or so young blokes make it.

This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by Russtutty63

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Once Bateman is in the bag, all attention should go to fullback for 24. Have the same feeling as helmsy that Laurie will end up in the halves and Staines will be fullback. Both could be great but both could flop as well. Would love a too 8 fullback though. Take me back to those sweet Tedesco and hodgo days.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @skippa13

Once Bateman is in the bag, all attention should go to fullback for 24. Have the same feeling as helmsy that Laurie will end up in the halves and Staines will be fullback. Both could be great but both could flop as well. Would love a too 8 fullback though. Take me back to those sweet Tedesco and hodgo days.

Staines is a big body and quick too, I reckon so long as he can attack through the middle and handle the high ball he might go well. 

In saying that, Roosters might have a veteran fullback surplus to requirements in another year or two.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

Posted by: @helmesy

Big question now is, who’s in Tim’s mind to play 13 now??

ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@helmesy The club went with Noddy god knows why (job for the boys)to coach the woman’s team so I suppose that door closed on Prince.

ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@helmesy Nuff said !

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Posted by: @Anonymous

Big question now is, who’s in Tim’s mind to play 13 now??

I still think there’s a chance we play Bateman there and go after another 2nd rower.

Russtutty63 reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Posted by: @skippa13

Staines is a big body and quick too, I reckon so long as he can attack through the middle and handle the high ball he might go well. 

In saying that, Roosters might have a veteran fullback surplus to requirements in another year or two.

Imagine if we got the big 4 back. Talk about a nostalgia overload.

ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@tigerlily Jimmy Ngutlik is a name that will be popping up regularly… With the new enthusiasm the club is showing to upgrade the roster I would imagine that Noffo and Ken M would be under the pump!

ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@helmesy Staines needs a bit more muscle is a bit light when hitting the line ,have watched how Edwards has built up body wise and it paid off … but is probably  the best option moving forward for No1.

This post was modified 2 years ago by Snake

ReplyQuote
(@dastigers)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Logan Dillon update.

4856DAAB B6A0 4D3C A10E F0FD47A7BF30

Ahh was wondering what happened with him. Shame

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

Sheensy doesn’t mind shaking things up in a roster, just saw that in 2004 only 9 of the 29 who played in 2002 remained. We all know what happened the following year. 

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @russtutty63

Sheensy doesn’t mind shaking things up in a roster, just saw that in 2004 only 9 of the 29 who played in 2002 remained. We all know what happened the following year. 

And he added in some first graders that might not be hitting the highs at other clubs and sprinkling in the youngsters. History repeating.

Russtutty63 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 346 / 1067
Share: