Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @salty

What’s happening with Gildart, I was expecting him to look elsewhere (back to the UK?). Took a swipe at the club when he joined the Rooters, a stint that didn’t eventuate into anything, and failed to make the England squad.

Yeah it’s a burning issue for sure, we need his place in the squad to be vacated I believe.

Clearly the Roosters weren’t too keen on anything more than the loan period 😆

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @helmesy

Anyone know when Sheens is back? 

Everything has gone quiet once again and pre-season starts in three weeks. Hopefully a couple of deals are done in October.

I only expect him to be gone another week or so. The main reason of his trip is personal, I do know he is attending one of the Italian World Cup games but would expect him back soon after that.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@palmsey)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Evening fellow Tigers tragics! First post over here but looking forward to some constructive and intelligent conversations. 

My 2 cents worth - if we can jag both Leniu and Klemmer as has been rumoured, sensational! Coupled with our new editions that should create a great core pack of players that bring some professionalism and BIG game experience, which in turn brings a new set of standards as well. Huge for our juniors as they developed into top line players. 

The backs still really worry me. Centre is the obvious position along with a gun winger. Fill those two spots and we start to knock on the door for the top 8.

Look forward to posting some more!

Mike, Tiger5150, Garry and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Posted by: @palmsey

Evening fellow Tigers tragics! First post over here but looking forward to some constructive and intelligent conversations. 

My 2 cents worth - if we can jag both Leniu and Klemmer as has been rumoured, sensational! Coupled with our new editions that should create a great core pack of players that bring some professionalism and BIG game experience, which in turn brings a new set of standards as well. Huge for our juniors as they developed into top line players. 

The backs still really worry me. Centre is the obvious position along with a gun winger. Fill those two spots and we start to knock on the door for the top 8.

Welcome to the forum! Pretty much agree with everything you’ve said. Without getting some new middles our recruitment won’t matter. Leniu and Klemmer would be great signings.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

Welcome to the forum! Pretty much agree with everything you’ve said. Without getting some new middles our recruitment won’t matter. Leniu and Klemmer would be great signings.

Yes, welcome to the forum Palmsey! Agree too, put those two up front and we stand a chance of playing semi-finals.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@palmsey Agree forwards particularly front row wins matches backs determibe by how much. 

Leniu and Klemmer would be great starting props with Stef and Joffa and twal off the bench type roles with Pole. It finally gives us some depth

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Tiger_Alex
(@tiger_alex)
Junior Pathways

Hi, 

Another who has jumped ship from other forum...

Just a fan that wants the best for our club.

Tiger_Alex

Mike, Joel Helmes, Kenny4517 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Posted by: @tiger_alex

Hi, 

Tiger_Alex

Welcome to the forum!

ReplyQuote
Tiger_Alex
(@tiger_alex)
Junior Pathways

@avocadoontoast Thanks

ReplyQuote
Tiger_Alex
(@tiger_alex)
Junior Pathways

Anyone think we are actually a chance at signing Klemmer & Leniu?

Would love both these blokes in Tigers colours.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Anyone think we are actually a chance at signing Klemmer & Leniu?

Would love both these blokes in Tigers colours.

I'm feeling fairly confident about both of them. Leniu wants to be a starting prop (which he's guaranteed of here) and I don't think anyone else will be able to offer him more. Klemmer I don't think will have a lot of suitors given his big salary, and we are so desperate for middles we'd have no problem paying it.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Welcome to the forum Palmsey, I share your opinon.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Hi, 

Tiger_Alex

Welcome to the forum Alex

ReplyQuote
 TCL
(@tcl)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Hi all, saw this forum mentioned recently on WTF, was wondering what the other forum was. Now I know. Looks like a few have made their way across. 

was reading in the paper that Klemmer had toured the COE. I think he would be a decent get.

Still need a second row and some centres. 

Joel Helmes and Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Posted by: @tcl

Hi all, saw this forum mentioned recently on WTF, was wondering what the other forum was. Now I know. Looks like a few have made their way across. 

was reading in the paper that Klemmer had toured the COE. I think he would be a decent get.

Still need a second row and some centres. 

Welcome to the forum!

ReplyQuote
Page 235 / 942
Share: