Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

From the Weststiger forum

The poster Tigerballs is normally ok with his mail

I heard third hand today that a WT sponsor was working on a mega TPA for Munster. I can't vouch for the original source but the bloke who told me is in the know. Anyway, he reckons we'll know by Wednesday so I guess we don't have to wait too long to see if it's BS.

Hopefully its not a WT sponsor working on the TPA. A cap breach would just about finish us off I reckon.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@tiger5150 lol I'm hoping it's just miscommunication lol

could it be Harry T

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

This might keep the Brooks haters on here happy

I don't know Brooks but do know a family member, I think if he does leave it will be in 2024 and it will be to Parramatta 

I am still 80% confident he stays a Tiger though 

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

This might keep the Brooks haters on here happy

I don't know Brooks but do know a family member, I think if he does leave it will be in 2024 and it will be to Parramatta 

I am still 80% confident he stays a Tiger though 

Why would Parra be planning on Brooks when they have Moses & Dylan Brown?

ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

I’m not fussed about Nu Brown leaving, he doesn’t make the top 17 or 21 if the squad is fully fit.

As for Moses, I doubt he would want to come back.

And Munster, getting him will be akin to a military operation extracting POWs from a war zone but seriously doubt it will eventuate. We are probably causing a disturbance to increase his price.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@tiger5150 one of Moses or Brown will leave, likely brown to storm to cover Munster

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

@tiger5150 one of Moses or Brown will leave, likely brown to storm to cover Munster

And you think Parra are planning for that now with Brooks?

Or do you think Brooks is thinking, I like the colour of Parras jerseys and a mate of mine plays over there....I might go to Parra?

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@tiger5150 parramatta have made some enquiries to Brooks for 2024, I would be really really surprised if he is at Newcastle in 2024

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

But why would they sign Brooks?

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@avocadoontoast why not despite what some supporters think he is still a good half, he may take less to go there. If he had a choice of Newcastle or Parramatta he can stay in Sydney. Plus he does have some desire to link up with Moses so would play 6 at Parramatta. 

Think Parra realise they will lose brown hence an enquiry with brooks

Sheens is apparently very keen on Brooks and he is keen to see how he goes with sheens that is why 23 I would be really surprised if he wasn't with us.  

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

@tiger5150 parramatta have made some enquiries to Brooks for 2024, I would be really really surprised if he is at Newcastle in 2024

Parramatta have made enquiries about Luke brooks despite having Mitchell Moses and Dylan Brown on the books? I find that completely incredible.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

oh well wait and see what happens watch this space. Newcastle are not the only option for brooks for 2024

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Posted by: @tiger5150

Parramatta have made enquiries about Luke brooks despite having Mitchell Moses and Dylan Brown on the books? I find that completely incredible.

It’s the same likelihood Parramatta have approached me to join.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

I have no reason to be confident but something tells me we stand a chance with Munster.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

@avocadoontoast why not despite what some supporters think he is still a good half, he may take less to go there. If he had a choice of Newcastle or Parramatta he can stay in Sydney. Plus he does have some desire to link up with Moses so would play 6 at Parramatta. 

Think Parra realise they will lose brown hence an enquiry with brooks

Sheens is apparently very keen on Brooks and he is keen to see how he goes with sheens that is why 23 I would be really surprised if he wasn't with us.  

There’s more chance I’ll break 10 seconds running 100m than Brooks joins Parramatta.

ReplyQuote
Page 214 / 1067
Share: