Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Looks like Jayden Su’a might be off to Redcliffe if he gets a release from the Dragons.

That’s another rumoured backrow target missed (Bateman also appears to be right off the radar as well).

https://amp.nine.com.au/article/fe6a9a88-b22e-4783-856e-541ebd4fe117

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

I have a very bad feeling we're going to go into next season with Papali'i and Seyfarth as our edge.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

I have a very bad feeling we're going to go into next season with Papali'i and Seyfarth as our edge.

What about Blore?

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Posted by: @helmesy
Posted by: @avocadoontoast

What about Blore?

I have huge concerns around his durability.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gcfan)
Wests Tigers Supporter

@avocadoontoast Blore is like the car that you keep putting money into in the hope it starts running consistently but you’re never quite sure if your burning money or investing in something decent

Joel Helmes and Garry reacted
ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

Posted by: @gcfan

@avocadoontoast Blore is like the car that you keep putting money into in the hope it starts running consistently but you’re never quite sure if your burning money or investing in something decent

Both Marshall and Tedesco had early repeat injury concerns. Blore will be fine. He’s got a huge future ahead of him.

I hope🤞🤞

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Tigers players are unsure if they will be farewelling off-contract captain James Tamou, desperate to send him out on a win as he fights for another contract next year.

A call on whether that contract will be at the Tigers may be made as soon as this week, given the club would likely want to farewell the 300-game veteran on Sunday if he is not to be there in 2023.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/rugby-league/tigers-eye-six-year-revenge-on-raiders-c-8069635

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

Tigers players are unsure if they will be farewelling off-contract captain James Tamou, desperate to send him out on a win as he fights for another contract next year.

A call on whether that contract will be at the Tigers may be made as soon as this week, given the club would likely want to farewell the 300-game veteran on Sunday if he is not to be there in 2023.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/rugby-league/tigers-eye-six-year-revenge-on-raiders-c-8069635

Meh, what’s the rush 🙄

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Meh, what’s the rush 🙄

I wouldn't be in any rush to re-sign Tamou.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Posted by: @garry

Meh, what’s the rush 🙄

I wouldn't be in any rush to re-sign Tamou.

I wouldn’t be signing Tamou under any circumstances

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

St. George Illawarra prop Aaron Woods could be set to remain in Wollongong in 2023, after reportedly activating a clause in his contract over the weekend.

Woods, who only penned a one-year deal with the Red V at the start of the season, had initially been touted to rejoin his former club, the Wests Tigers, in 2023, however it's seemingly more and more likely that the former Kangaroo will wear the red-and-white next season.

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

As regards to Tamou, I wouldn’t be re-signing him, I was trying to make the point that this decision should have been made by now.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

go for Siua Wong from the roosters

ReplyQuote
(@kenny4517)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

go for Siua Wong from the roosters

I believe he just re-signed with them. Very big wraps on him. Naufahu Whyte would be good aswell. 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

we should go after Klemmer see if Newcastle have an appetite to release him and free up some cap space, he is what we need at front row

Kenny4517 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 195 / 939
Share: