Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@declan)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball Admin

@jedi-tiger The chances of the Tigers getting Dylan Brown are very low and AD has shown that he loves the club so why are we so willing to show him the door?

Russtutty63 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kiwitiger)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @declan

Surely the fact that Melbourne were interested in Doueihi tells us everything we need to know about re-signing him. 

They got nofo so that tells us about nofo as well. Maybe we should have kept him as well. But then a lot of fans say he is rubbish.

ReplyQuote
 Wiz
(@wiz)
Junior Pathways

The difference is AD in the Melbourne system could focus on his strengths. Running and kicking. Because our team is so much worse we need AD (or one of our halves) to do everything - run, kick, create, manage, direct, encourage, tackle, defensive patterns. We know he can’t do all of these things well and when we measure him against them some of us say he’s a bad player. When he is measured only against his strengths he’s pretty good, with other players in a stronger team to cover his weaknesses. We really need to strengthen most roster positions in our squad. 

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Pay sualli whatever he wants. Obvious he is a superstar and he was a player option each year. Pay him ponga money

ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)

Sualli is a superstar but would be impossible to manage with all his complicated contract requests.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Rumour in the other forum is Schuster for Douhie 

Do think it is made up but worth some thought 

Douhie ain't a 6

ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)

Schuster would be nice but bringing in two props and two backrowers is greater priority.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

don't think Schuster would be much better than douhie really, we need better. 

I really hope we are serious about Brown current Kiwi 6

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

I’m more confused then ever about the Hastings, douhie, brooks, madden conundrum.

We have played so poorly without Hastings so I think that shows Hastings is priority. 

madden has really done nothing of value since brooks got injured so he doesn’t feel like the future 

douhie probably the most disappointing given how much he seems to rate himself.

right now I am happy to sign Hastings but would not commit to anyone else. Trindall outplayed both our halves tonight.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Hastings can name his price

Brooks takes a haircut with long service exempt money

madden maybe signs for depth

douhie centre or find another club 

Think we will get Schuster but we don't want him at 6 

ReplyQuote
(@voice_of_reason)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

Schuster is a more complete player than AD and I suspect on less money. He seems to have lost his way a bit this year and might benefit from a change of scenery.

I thought Madden was OK tonight. Brown is good and would work well off Hastings. Brown and Hastings in the halves with Schuster at 13 could work.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup

Posted by: @voice_of_reason
Posted by: @jedi-tiger

Schuster is a more complete player than AD and I suspect on less money. He seems to have lost his way a bit this year and might benefit from a change of scenery.

I thought Madden was OK tonight. Brown is good and would work well off Hastings. Brown and Hastings in the halves with Schuster at 13 could work.

IMO Schuster is exactly like Doueihi, thinks he is a 6 despite the fact he is slow with no real passing game. Schuster is also fat which should be a clue to his level of professionalism. IMO Schuster will be Peachey 2.0.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@voice_of_reason I thought Madden was ok tonight too

if Hastings plays first receiver at 13 I'd be happy with a Brooks Schuster halves pairing 

if we dont sign Hastings then I don't think we can have Brooks or douhie 

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@tiger5150 I would prefer Schuster as a 2nd row but like Adam he wants to play 6

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

we shoukd probably look at Lodge if possible, I know not the best bloke but he is better than klemmer and we need that solid front rower to partner Stef and Joffa 

ReplyQuote
Page 177 / 922
Share: