Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

The Boss said it best; "Lord have mercy on a man who doubts what he's sure of". Well I'm sure Bula is a star fullback in the making and a humble, decent, and team-focused man. Gutherson, on the other hand, is an injury prone, self-centred, petulant, needy flog. Him and Saints deserve each other. 

ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

Posted by: @boonboon

Posted by: @helmesy

Eddie and the boys on the latest pod have me wanting Gutherson now 😂

They make me want him even less and that was very little before. We have one of the best young fullbacks in the game and we want to push him out for aging Gutho who his own club don't even want despite him being their Captain 

maybe go back and listen again. At no time did I mention Gutho pushing Bulla out. I said bring him in to help Bulla and play Gutho at centre.

ReplyQuote
Nick_Hayzee
(@nick_hayzee)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Posted by: @garry

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

I know a lot of these mistakes were made by the previous admin, and we will still have issues with some of their poor decisions for the next couple of years.

I am just pointing out throwing out we are development club doesn't justify some of the decisions we have made around our top 30 squad. Our roster is in a terrible spot and it is going to take Richo time to fix.

Makes you wonder why we signed AD for next season when we were in desperate need for middles and next to no roster spots. Really stupid decision and that’s on Benji and Richo.

The toa, twal, Olam, ad and Sullivan signing ls are terrible signings. 

I do understand why the Sullivan signing was made though.

I understand why they signed him but I don't understand why they did for 4 years. Ludicrous for a NSW Cup half

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @tigersteve

They make me want him even less and that was very little before. We have one of the best young fullbacks in the game and we want to push him out for aging Gutho who his own club don't even want despite him being their Captain 

maybe go back and listen again. At no time did I mention Gutho pushing Bulla out. I said bring him in to help Bulla and play Gutho at centre.

I’m totally in agreement, only as a centre.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

TigerSteve reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

No, no, no, no, no. I would reconsider my membership if that cat ever came near the club. 

This post was modified 59 mins ago by Mike

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @nick_hayzee

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

I know a lot of these mistakes were made by the previous admin, and we will still have issues with some of their poor decisions for the next couple of years.

I am just pointing out throwing out we are development club doesn't justify some of the decisions we have made around our top 30 squad. Our roster is in a terrible spot and it is going to take Richo time to fix.

Makes you wonder why we signed AD for next season when we were in desperate need for middles and next to no roster spots. Really stupid decision and that’s on Benji and Richo.

The toa, twal, Olam, ad and Sullivan signing ls are terrible signings. 

I do understand why the Sullivan signing was made though.

I understand why they signed him but I don't understand why they did for 4 years. Ludicrous for a NSW Cup half

Likely because they were desperate and that was the only way to get him to sign.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @tigersteve

I’m totally in agreement, only as a centre.

I'm not really interested in getting him.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
Page 1090 / 1090
Share: