Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Briton Nikora is available for 2026 from nov 1. Would like Richo to enquire.

Dirty Reds and hsvjones reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @tiger5150

I dont think RCG will be coming to us.

It makes no sense to Parra to release him from his Contract without having a Contract stitched up to go to otherwise he is potentially throwing $700-800K away, so he MUST have a club sorted out. It makes no sense not to announce it if its a club that is out of the finals. if it was us we would be announcing it. IMO its a club still in the finals and if I had to guess its Dogs.

Do we have a roster spot available right now?

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

Isaac Moses has informed Richo that Bateman wants to return to the Tigers next season. 👍 

ReplyQuote
(@doug-heffernan)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Bateman telling the Tigers he is coming back.

My guess is this is a money grab from him. Play hard ball and hope for a payout.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

Posted by: @dirty-reds

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

1. Bula

2. Skelton

3. Olam

4  Cobbo 

5. turuva

6. Galvin

7. Luai 

good enough backline to make the semis

Actually I had kind of already factored in Montoya. If we havent signed Montoya, then Cobb would not be overkill.

geeez I would take cobbo.over Montoya anyday if I were richo and benji

I would take Haas over Royce Hunt too, doesn't mean it's any chance of happening. 

we haven't signed Montoya yet, so smarter option pivot to cobbo

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @dirty-reds

1. Bula

2. Skelton

3. Olam

4  Cobbo 

5. turuva

6. Galvin

7. Luai 

good enough backline to make the semis

Actually I had kind of already factored in Montoya. If we havent signed Montoya, then Cobb would not be overkill.

geeez I would take cobbo.over Montoya anyday if I were richo and benji

I would take Haas over Royce Hunt too, doesn't mean it's any chance of happening. 

we haven't signed Montoya yet, so smarter option pivot to cobbo

Cobbo is under Contract.

Whilst you are dreaming about hypotheticals, why not pivot to To'o as well as Cam Murray and Steven Crichton?

Dirty Reds reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @doug-heffernan

My guess is this is a money grab from him. Play hard ball and hope for a payout.

Yeah, can’t blame him if he still has two years on his deal. He’s played his last game for us 100%, but I’m confident an arrangement will be met.

This post was modified 7 days ago by Joel Helmes

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@hsvjones)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @helmesy

Yeah, can’t blame him if he still has two years on his deal. He’s played his last game for us 100%, but I’m confident an arrangement will be met.

Agree ... But I would call his bluff and say you need to be here in Nov like everyone else to complete a full preseason.  If he has international duties, it might get pushed back but not feb like every other year. 

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @hsvjones

Agree ... But I would call his bluff and say you need to be here in Nov like everyone else to complete a full preseason.  If he has international duties, it might get pushed back but not feb like every other year. 

Agree with you 100% and if he doesnt get picked for England he should be here on day 1, but I would be amazed if those late starts arent part of his Contract conditions.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Ahhh, IMO the diminishing Richo influence and status among players and managers is on show, yet again. They're playing him off a break.

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

In Bateman's defence he has a contract. Some of those Benji/Sheens contracts have been stinkers.

Klemmer

Bateman

Sullivan

Twal

To'a

even the AD extension for a year is stupid.

All terrible contracts. The To'a/Twal ones irritate me especially because they weren't even off contract, they were upgraded and extended. I'll never understand why.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Lorenzo
(@lorenzo)

I dont think RCG will be coming to us.

It makes no sense to Parra to release him from his Contract without having a Contract stitched up to go to otherwise he is potentially throwing $700-800K away, so he MUST have a club sorted out. It makes no sense not to announce it if its a club that is out of the finals. if it was us we would be announcing it. IMO its a club still in the finals and if I had to guess its Dogs.

Before this week I would have been very surprised if the dogs had enough in their cap to pay for RCG. I guess it's a hell of a coincidence that JAC gets caught with cocaine in his system and hey presto a wad of money and a roster spot suddenly opens up. Gould probably signed RCG weeks ago and had a premonition he would be coming into some cash....I have heard some really crazy stuff about Gould and the dynamic between him JAC and some of JAC's associates. And this is from some diehard dogs fans, to the extent that they predicted how this would all play out over a month ago.... so, it's less likely related to the dogs playing finals footy and more about finalising the sacking of JAC before they can announce.

ReplyQuote
(@mercy-rule)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

@avocadoontoast Yep, and there lies the problem. Not that you don't understand, but that it ever happened in the first place.

Avo reacted
ReplyQuote
Lorenzo
(@lorenzo)

Posted by: @hsvjones

I would be telling him that he has missed too many preseasons and to get his arse here day 1 of preseason training and no internationals, if our hand is forced re the internationals than he needs to be back on deck at the earliest contractual date. No matter how it is spun he shat on the team by leaving for the UK before the season was over, so to me he is a hostile employee and should be treated as such. 

ReplyQuote
(@doug-heffernan)

Posted by: @mercy-rule

Ahhh, IMO the diminishing Richo influence and status among players and managers is on show, yet again. They're playing him off a break.

This is laughable

TigerSteve reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1053 / 1058
Share: