Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@unhappy-tiger)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @mike
Posted by: @garry
Posted by: @unhappy-tiger

The other position we will need to upgrade is prop ...assuming we don't resign Tamou and lose Mikaele to the Dolphins we will need at least 2 props as well 

At this point I'd be open to giving Tamou one more season but would like to see how he finishes out the season as I thought he was starting to show signs of fatigue on the weekend.

Does he want to go around again?

Good question ...something he probably won't know until pre season .....

ReplyQuote
(@unhappy-tiger)

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

The other position we will need to upgrade is prop ...assuming we don't resign Tamou and lose Mikaele to the Dolphins we will need at least 2 props as well 

Thoughts on JWH for 2yrs? He is getting on (33, 1 month younger than Tamou) but still posting massive stats for the roosters (170m run, 50 post contact and a try last weekend). Comes from a strong culture and you bring JWH and Crichton together as a package to set the bar of the young crop. 

JWH looks cooked to me ....really battling to get 30 quality minutes out of him .....he'd be 36 in 2 years time .....pass

ReplyQuote
(@unhappy-tiger)

This is zero tackles list ...a few they have missed but gives people an idea who is and isn't available 

2021 NRL Player Movements | Signings and Contracts - Zero Tackle

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @mike
Posted by: @garry

At this point I'd be open to giving Tamou one more season but would like to see how he finishes out the season as I thought he was starting to show signs of fatigue on the weekend.

Does he want to go around again?

I don't know.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Thoughts on JWH for 2yrs? He is getting on (33, 1 month younger than Tamou) but still posting massive stats for the roosters (170m run, 50 post contact and a try last weekend). Comes from a strong culture and you bring JWH and Crichton together as a package to set the bar of the young crop. 

JWH looks cooked to me ....really battling to get 30 quality minutes out of him .....he'd be 36 in 2 years time .....pass

Last weekend against the eels he played 54min, 17 runs, 176m, 52 post contact.

tamou last weekend 48min, 12 runs, 75m, 29 post contact.

JWH ran for 50m more than our best forward and he was up against one of the biggest packs in the competition.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mac_tiger)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

I'd like to see Austin Dias get a go at sometime this year. Big body and was pretty good in the trials. Haven't seen him recently though. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unhappy-tiger)

Last weekend against the eels he played 54min, 17 runs, 176m, 52 post contact.

tamou last weekend 48min, 12 runs, 75m, 29 post contact.

JWH ran for 50m more than our best forward and he was up against one of the biggest packs in the competition.

Yeah must admit he stepped it up when radley came off ...but look at his other games ...the Roosters aren't bringing him off the bench for a reason 

ReplyQuote
(@unhappy-tiger)

Posted by: @mac_tiger

I'd like to see Austin Dias get a go at sometime this year. Big body and was pretty good in the trials. Haven't seen him recently though. 

How has he gone in the KOE Cup ??

ReplyQuote
(@unhappy-tiger)

If you went off the zerotackle off contract list for 2022 I'd be targetting

Keenan Palasia

Royce Hunt

Euan Aitken

Angus Crichton

Herman Essese

Jarrod Wallace

Jordan McLean

Jaxson Paulo

David Suluka Fifita

Herbie Farnworth

Corey Oates (based on current form ) 

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @mac_tiger

Yes I thought he looked good too.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Brent Naden joining the Tigers 

could play this week ?

ReplyQuote
(@unhappy-tiger)

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

could play this week ?

I'm feeling ill .....he has been horrible for the dogs when he has played 

Kenny4517 reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

could play this week ?

We’re putting together a terrible bunch of outside backs.

Kenny4517 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

@avocadoontoast he is better than gildart

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

@avocadoontoast he is better than gildart