Wests Tigers Signin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Wests Tigers Signings and Rumoured Signings

(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Fun Fact: Blaze Talagi’s manager is Isaac Moses. What odds it was the Panthers who was trying to get Galvin out of his Tigers contract to partner Cleary

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

Posted by: @garry

Posted by: @Anonymous

Posted by: @Anonymous

Ok it could be about money lol

cause it won’t be about winning 🤪

These guys are winners, it will be about winning.

So was Api 😂🤣

You get 3 or 4 of them and it starts to reach a critical mass.

I’ll believe that when I see it 

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

Posted by: @tigersteve

Posted by: @russtutty63

I'll be very disappointed if Addo Carr is the signing Richo was hinting at. I'd be delighted if it was Talagai but I would be in paradise if it To'o.

Somehow I'm bracing for Addo Carr. It's how we roll.

What are your thoughts after the news Talagi going to Panthers? JAC more the likely one or even Skelton I’d think but what does it tell you about To’o if anything at all?

Is Talagi to panthers now official? I can't find it anywhere. I think To'o is a real possibility in that he's keen to link with life long mates. Panthers will be impossible to deal with. Apparently they hold the high moral ground on players breaking contracts but aren't as officious when it comes to coaches!! So this is where Richo earns his money - to negotiate To'o out of his current deal. 
I do think we'll end up with Addo Carr or someone like him though 

I thought it Talagi to Panthers had been confirmed but just reported he might be going there. 

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

I'll be very disappointed if Addo Carr is the signing Richo was hinting at. I'd be delighted if it was Talagai but I would be in paradise if it To'o.

What are your thoughts after the news Talagi going to Panthers? JAC more the likely one or even Skelton I’d think but what does it tell you about To’o if anything at all?

Is Talagi to panthers now official? I can't find it anywhere. I think To'o is a real possibility in that he's keen to link with life long mates. Panthers will be impossible to deal with. Apparently they hold the high moral ground on players breaking contracts but aren't as officious when it comes to coaches!! So this is where Richo earns his money - to negotiate To'o out of his current deal. 

I thought it Talagi to Panthers had been confirmed but just reported he might be going there. 

Nothing confirmed but likely he goes there.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

Posted by: @helmesy

Nothing confirmed but likely he goes there.

Confirmed that he's leaving parra

Top 8 2023

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Richo's "crocodile roll" analogy is really the death roll that crocodiles do. 

Players get into the crocodile "death" roll each year when they roll into pre season training, it is historically where careers go to die 

ReplyQuote
Nick_Hayzee
(@nick_hayzee)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Lorenzo
(@lorenzo)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Such an odd analogy to use, I got the feeling while listening to him that the club is fighting for survival i.e. we are not the crocodile, but the victim and we need to survive the death roll and come out the other side. Don't want to go down a rabbit hole however all the crap calls we keep getting on the field and by the judiciary and the lack of support/protection of the club by the NRL with the media makes me think that there is an agenda against us surviving.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Topic starter  

Posted by: @lorenzo

Such an odd analogy to use, I got the feeling while listening to him that the club is fighting for survival i.e. we are not the crocodile, but the victim and we need to survive the death roll and come out the other side. Don't want to go down a rabbit hole however all the crap calls we keep getting on the field and by the judiciary and the lack of support/protection of the club by the NRL with the media makes me think that there is an agenda against us surviving.

I think you are reading too much into it. They want players that are committed and willing to fight to the death to get out of where we are now. 

It was a badly communicated analogy .

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Benji mentioned in the press conference we were playing with less than 40% of the salary cap last night. It really struck me that the massive benefit this year is that there is a crop of players now that have played more or less a full season of first grade and they have improved and become more consistent and are genuine first graders now. The likes of Bula, Galvin, Sam Fainu have it and would definately play at almost any club in the NRL. Players like Faatape are solid and can happily populate our NSw cup team and come up and do a job in first grade in the future if needed. Luke Luallili and Latu still have a bit of a question mark on them but this time next year I think they will be in the same boat - pushing for a spot in the 17. Even a player like Seyfarth seems to have settled down a bit in the second half of the season and can play his role off the bench next year. Compare that to this time last year and Benji has really done a great job managing these kids into first grade.

Joel Helmes and 888 reacted
ReplyQuote
Lorenzo
(@lorenzo)

Glad to see the site is back online! 

What are our chances of landing NAS or Kamikamica?

Now that they have Stef locked up surely that are no able to carry all 3 quality middles in their salary cap. The fact they had to get creative with the NRL to get the deal over the line means that they have committed to or have already shed players however will not announce till after their season is done.

Paps contract is up at the end of 26 so he is on the market this Nov 1, they are already saying they want to re sign him (could be a diversion) as they have faalago waiting to step in....perhaps Ryles is taking paps with him a year early in 25 and that's how they fund Stef.....either way there will have to be some movements at the storm.

ReplyQuote
Lorenzo
(@lorenzo)

The talk of the To'o thing being a non-event....well I'm not too sure about that yet. Methinks, it has been buried till after Penrith's season is over. I found the whole response from To'o, Luai and the club as being somewhat manufactured and artificial in both the timing and the wording. Thats not to say he is coming to the Tigers...just that there will probably be more coming out of it in the off-season.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

Great to see the forum back on line!

Top 8 2023

Nick_Hayzee, The Last Ronin, Joel Helmes and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)

It’s good to be back! Apologies for the very unexpected and frustrating break.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

Barra reacted
ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @helmesy

It’s good to be back! Apologies for the very unexpected and frustrating break.

was probably a good thing given the happenings in the last game. Needed some time to breathe 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1016 / 1066
Share: